15.

Yoongi's saw his phone going off as he exited the bathroom. He had just taken a long bath to relax his mind from all of the chaos that had been going on. The number on his phone wasn't recognizable, but he answered anyways. "Hello?" There was silence for a few seconds before anything was said. "Yoongi? Is this Min Yoongi?" The voice made Yoongi's ears perk as a weird feeling came over him. "Yes. I told the others to let you know I was leaving and not to contact me."

The person on the other end chuckled, "Leaving is not that easy, love. I told you this the night before you left. When will you come back to the pack?" Yoongi wanted to end the call but decided not to because he knew he would, possibly, be tracked down right after. "I don't know yet, Luka. Give me some time to think about it and I will call you back. I promise, just don't come looking for me." 

Luka chuckled again, "Fine, you have two days to think about it. Also, I already know where you are, so it won't take me long to come get you. You have responsibilities, Yoongi. Don't forget that." Yoongi swallowed down the lump building in his throat. "I get it. I just needed a break. I'll call you back in a day." Before anything else was said, Yoongi ended the call and tossed his phone on Taehyung's bed. He hoped the vampire hadn't heard anything from the living room because he knew how Taehyung could get when he received phone calls. Maybe he should make some friends. 

"Yoongi! I'm going to the shop to meet with some men about security for the new club. Please don't do anything crazy or disappear on my ass. I'm begging." Taehyung said with a serious look in his eyes. Yoongi knew how he felt, but also figured this would be a great opportunity to run and handle Luka as well as ask for their help. "I won't run again, but Tae since you are going to speak with your men can I go speak with mine? I told Jimin I would." Yoongi made sure to be as close as he could to Taehyung as he asked for permission to leave. 

Taehyung was visibly conflicted with how to respond to Yoongi, but he gave in. "Okay, just make sure you contact me as much as possible. I just want to know you're okay." Yoongi smiled up at his lover then pecked his lips. He was surprised at Tae's response, but he wasn't going to question it. He had things to handle and hopefully this would be the last time he would need to. "Thanks. I really appreciate this and I promise I'll keep you updated." 

Taehyung nodded and placed his forehead against Yoongi's, "Okay love. I've got to go. I'll see you later." The vampire pecked Yoongi's lips then vanished before the man's eye's. Yoongi hurried  and grabbed his phone and jacket before leaving the apartment as well.

Suga: I'm on my way. 

Luka: lol perfect. I'll see you then.