19.

Jimin took a deep breath as he approached the entrance of the fire festival. He was waiting for I.M. to arrive like he was told. He was nervous and he couldn't understand why. Maybe it was because he felt as if he was doing something wrong, even though he knew he wasn't. He ran his fingers through his hair as he took another deep breath. He turned around when he heard a chuckle behind him.

I.M. stood there in a fitted black t-shirt and grey slacks. He must have just left his company. Jimin cleared his throat , but couldn't help notice I.M. facial features as well as his strong and lean muscular body burning through his outfit. What the fuck is going on with me? "You don't have to be nervous, Jimin. You're in great hands. I promise." IM. smirked as he watched Jimin slightly fix his shirt.

Jimin gave a small smile. "Sorry, I don't really know why I am so nervous. Anyways, let's go in." Jimin tried to hurry in but was held back by I.M.'s hand around his wrist. He looked at I.M. and all the man did was give him a small smile. Jimin took a final deep breath before relaxing and allowed I.M. to lead him into the festival.

"So, tell me something I may not know about you." I.M. spoke and Jimin raised a brow. "You don't know a lot about me." I.M. chuckled again. "I think I actually know more than you think, Jimin. For example, I know your mother frolicking with a human is the reason the Park family was removed from the Council." Jimin abruptly stopped walking, shock coating his face.

"How do you know that? Only Royals would be aware of that. Do you come from a royal family?" Jimin asked directly as he stared hard into I.M.'s eyes. I.M. grinned then patted Jimin's shoulder "Not exactly, but I am very close to someone that is and that is enough to see the inside of the Council." Jimin raised a brow. " Why do you need to see into the Council?"

I.M. Chuckled, shaking his head. " It's just a little entertainment from time to time. I'm not really interested in the politics of our kind. However, I am  interested you." Jimin felt his face warm a bit, but turned quickly to walk further into the festival. Without looking back he said, "Flattery won't always work in your favor. Let's continue with the date before the festival ends, please."

That made the left behind man burst into a full blown laugh, but he was at Jimin's side in a matter of seconds. "Careful, I think I actually made you blush back there. See, I'm not so bad after all." Jimin rolled his eyes but couldn't stop a small smile from teasing the edges of his mouth.  He looked scanned the crowd around them.

Jimin couldn't lie, he was hoping to see a certain hunter, but maybe it was best to not see him. He and I.M. Played a few games and ate some food. Jimin even noticed some of his family at the festival.

"Please tell me I died in my sleep and am now in Hell." Jimin flinched at the sounds of Tae's voice from behind him. He slowly turned around to see his bestie and hyung staring at him in disbelief. I.M.  placed a hand on Jimin's lower back as he turned around as well. " I'm sorry to disappoint you, Taehyung." I.M. smirked and Jimin rolled his eyes once again.

" We'll talk later, guys. I promise. Let's all try to enjoy the night, ok?" Jimin pleaded with his eyes to his friends. Yoongi nodded then pulled an upset Taehyung away to a game booth. I.M. smirked, "Tonight's going to be very eventful, I see." Jimin just gave a nervous smile.