9

YEJIS POV

I woke up to look around, I realized nobody was there... I was under the sheets, but I felt werid I looked under then I realized I had no clothes on.

"What the fu-" I was interrupted

"You're awake." Ryujin said

"What happened last night." I said, as I held onto the comforter for dear life.

"We were getting.. hotter.. yeah hotter, then you just fell asleep, so I let you be." She said softly. as I looked shocked trying to cover myself as much as I could

"Why didn't you put clothes on me then?!." I said with an indignant tone.

"I figured you didn't want me touching you.. more then I already have." I sat their with this stupid cherry red blush agian. Why am I'm falling for this.. a kidnapper... vampire.. stupid stupid woman?

"I'm going to take a shower." I said standing up forgetting the no clothes part. "May I join?" She said with a smirk eyeing me. "Pervert! No!" I said wrapping my self with the blanket again grabbing my clothes

The hot water touched my body, as I started to wash myself, then I felt something sting on my neck. as I get out of the shower when I'm finished, I start to dry myself off going to look in the mirror to see what on my neck.

"RYUJIN AH!!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU HURT?" She said rushing in, looking as worried as ever.

"YOU GAVE ME HICKEYS?" I scolded

"Of course I did, I wanted to mark what is mine, I told you that you're mine." She said calmly, how could she be so calm... Oh wait that's why.

"oh. That's right." I said with a blush on my face yet again, this time from embarrassment.

"I want to prove it to you again..." She said as she got closer to me.

"To finish what I didn't get to last night." She said with a smirk.

A/N- They are getting closer... 😊