21: Man, Am i the Greatest?

GUYS I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH THE BOOK!!

I'm already starting a new fanfic. Tom again of course.
How do you guys feel about marriage of convenience?

TOM RIDDLE:

"Being toxic is one thing, being insane is another." Florence held an index up to me and i stirred my head back in question. "Are you seriously planning for her to kill her father?" She widened her eyes and so i scoffed. "Tom.." she shook her head. "She will thank me for it." I whispered back but aggressively. "No Tom.. she is not you. She is a person of her own. Why are you trying to turn her into you?" She accused and i scowled. "She's just a girl... a girl, Tom. If her father told her that he doesn't want to die.. she will burn you on the spot to save him as if seeking her redemption from such sin as even thinking about wanting him dead." She made me raise a brow. "He literally sold her body for money and attempted to kill her.. more than once." I burnt my eyes through her. "And she will forgive him: if he shows her the littlest bit of love." She answered back. "She's not stupid,"
"She is a girl." She neared me and i cracked my neck.

"We'll see about that." I scowled and climbed upstairs.

...

"Shh!! Don't speak unless i tell you." I stood before her and tapped her face for a silver shield to form in her face. We were right before the caves on the wet beach which was duller than it usually is due to the upcoming storm of the night. Her eyes looked brighter in the silver and the hood which covered her hair gave her a godly look.

Thunder announced its presence, so i snapped out of my stare at her and grabbed her arm. "Come,"
"Alright, be gentle." She placed her palm on mine so i loosened my grip around her and dragged her forward. Once we passed the threshold of invisibility: the cave's mouth revealed itself. She was afraid thinking i was changing locations of her kidnapping.

"Shut up." I answered her lowly and turned to her as i myself was behind my own mask. My distinguished one of course. We reached the entrance and her steps were harder to speed when she heard the surrounding screams. "Keep.. moving." I tugged her forward so she neared me and due to the heels she had on, that i had her put on: she was not as distant from my ear as she should've been. "Please tell me you're not going to do that to me." I paused in front of her and checked her out. In the body tight leather jumpsuit and the black cloak wrapped around her figure. Such a might lady. Cannot wait for her to be a death eater. She looked more powerful than myself.

I held her arms. "If i were going to do that to you, why then do i have you dressed as one of us?" I lowered my timbre and she was convinced of my point. Then i proceeded beside her and we moved forward. "My lord," they repeated and bowed while i heard her thought..

She was... impressed. So in gratitude for her mantra, i slid my hand from her arm to her back then drew her in by her waist when i felt her muscles clench. My lady..

"Not a single word," i whispered down to her. "My lord,"

"No one here knows of your existence." I added and she inclined. She trudged with more weight when pleadings and screams echoed from wall to wall. "Keep moving.. i'm not keeping you here for long." I excused. She was not aware of the surprise i had for her.

My mask dematerialised. After a few more steps i paused when we reached a separated hallway. "Leonardo!" I called and he flashed to me. "My lord." He bowed. Blood rested on his mouth and fingertips. "You got the targets?" I asked and he inclined keenly. "Yes my lord.
Both of them are in the... seconda camera a sinistra." He answered pointing inwards. "Awake?" I raised a brow in question while she watched.

"La signora could not handle much when i ate her blood. She's not dead too. But the bald man is awake." He shrugged explaining and i nodded in favour. "Mi dispiace, mio signore, ma non credo di sapere chi è questo?" He swallowed in questioned glancing at Anastasia then back at me.