𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

I unbuckled my belt while looking at the ethereal beauty laying infront me

I unbuckled my belt while looking at the ethereal beauty laying infront me. She is so sexy and gorgeous. Her face is red because of the pleasure. She is breathing heavily. Her eyes are closed. She looks so hot right now. I would love to see this sight every night.

I took off my pants while my eyes never leaving her body. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I winked at her while smirking. She immediately looked away. I went towards the couch and picked up my coat. I took out some condoms from my coat's pocket. I opened the packet and took off my boxers.

I looked at Aurora and her eyes were closed again. I put the condom on my king size and slowly walked towards the bed. I kept the other condoms on the side table. I sat on my knees.

"Petal! Open your eyes and look at me." I said.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me but her eyes widened when she looked at my king size. She immediately sat on the bed and moved backwards making her back hit the headboard. I got confused.

"Petal! What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"This w-won't f-fit." She said while shivering.

"Relax! You are wet enough now. It will fit." I said.

"Its s-so b-big. It w-won't f-fit." She said.

"Believe me Petal. You'll take me so well." I said

She again shook her head.

"Petal! Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Y-yes." She said.

"I promise I'll never hurt you. I'll be gentle with you." I said.

She nod her head. I slowly laid her down on the bed and hovered above her. I looked at her eyes and I know that she's scared.

"This will hurt in the start but then after a few seconds you'll feel pleasure. Trust me. I'll never hurt you." I said.

She nod her head. I held my king size at her entrance. I slowly traced it on her entrance and she hissed.

"I'm going in. Hold me. Just hit me, scratch my back, bite me and grab my hairs if you feel pain. I promise, I'll be gentle." I said.

She nod her head. I slowly entered inside her and she screamed in pain and scratched my back. I immediately attached my lips on hers and started kissing her. I fully entered inside her. She was crying hard. She wasn't kissing me back because of the pain.