𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

"Jin! W-what are you saying?" I asked confused

"Please don't deny. Let me make love to you. I want to be inside you all night." He said.

I looked into his eyes which were red. What happened to him? Why is he acting like this all of a sudden. I sighed.

"Okay." I said.

He cupped my face and slowly kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. This is not like a needy or a rough kiss. Its more like full of love and passion. I slowly opened my mouth and he slid his tongue inside my mouth.

He devoured my mouth like an animal. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and at last I gave up. After a while, I was out of breath. I started hitting him on his chest. He slowly pulled out.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said.

Seokjin picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking towards my bed. He made me sit on the bed and slowly took off my top. He sat infront of me and cupped my face.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world." He said.

He kissed me again. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off while we both were still kissing eachother. Seokjin started leaving wet kisses on my jaw and neck. I held his hairs in my fist. His was softly sucking and biting my skin.

He slowly unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He laid me down on the bed. A soft moan escaped from my lips when he swirled his tongue around my left nipple. He slowly bite it and flicked the bud with his tongue making me moan.

He left wet kisses on the valley between my breast and moved to my right breast. He started sucking my right nipple while massaging my left breast. I was softly moaning while playing with his jet black hairs.

He softly trailed down butterfly kisses to my stomach making me arch my back. Seokjin took off my shorts and panty together. The cold air touched my skin making me hiss. He left a few wet kisses in my thighs.

He looked up at me and smiled but why his smile looks so painful? What happened to him? He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Mne zhal'. Mne ochen' zhal'. Pozhaluysta, ne nenavid' menya." He said.
(I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me.)

Why is he talking in another language?

"Jin! W-what are y-you saying? I can't undertsand a-anything." I said.

"Shhhh!" He shushed me while placing his index finger on my lips.

He kissed my eyes slowly.