2.3

*September 1st*

"I love you." I said to Luke as he hugged me hard. I wiped away a tear, and looked at Luke at in his beautiful blue eyes. "I won't be able to see your beautiful eyes for three whole weeks."

"They'll miss your amazing poopy brown ones." Luke laughed and kissed my lips roughly.

"Just go be an amazing rockstar." I lightly punched his shoulder and smirked.

"Hey love birds, we have to leave sometime today!" Michael yelled from their small tour bus. Luke totally ignored him and kept staring straight at me and I gave Michael the middle finger.

"I'll miss you most though." Luke kissed my lips one last time before his car drove away. He waved goodbye and he became smaller and smaller.

"You better call me everyday you little fuck!" I screamed after him and he waved once more.

"Shut up!" Luke yelled back and I laughed. I wiped away more tears.

"Don't cry, it makes me want to cry." Bea slung an arm around my shoulder. "We can get ice cream if you want?" Bea asked and I shook my head.

"I just want to feel empty." I told her and she scoffed.

"Don't think I don't know about it, Ashley." Bea raised her eyebrows at me. Ashton must've told her I'm 'anorexic', she couldn't have found out by herself.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes and we started walking for the nearest ice cream shop. I wanted nothing more than to eat a whole bin of ice cream, but I shouldn't. I could feel my stomach churn and beg for food inside me. I didn't like the feeling, but it's what I wanted.

As we walked Bea wouldn't shut up over how her boyfriend was going to "make it" in the music world. Like I was going through the same thing, you don't have to talk about every second, god dámn it.

We both got ice cream and began to walk back to her house. When Bea would look away I would fling ice cream onto the road and she would never know that I'm not eating it. I felt like a genius when I thought of this.

As we went back to her house I helped her write a song she's been working on but hasn't finished.

"What do you think of this chorus?" Bea prepared her voice by clearing it and then sang. "Baby, we were born with fire and gold in our eyes, eyes! With fire-"

"You should go higher with fire. instead of 'Fire and gold' make it 'FIRE and gold', just a suggestion." I smiled at Bea and she nodded.

"That does sound better, thanks." Bea practiced a few more times before getting down the note. I felt so numb inside. I hadn't felt any happy emotion since Luke left.

"I'm going to call Luke." I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

The phone rang for a few seconds before going to voice mail. He wouldn't be at the first hotel yet, they left only four hours ago.

"Hey, uh, it's me. We've never talked on the phone before, well you're not talking. I am. But, you get it. Anyways, uh, I don't want to sound like an annoying overprotective girlfriend who needs to know what you're doing every second. But, I miss you and I hope you're well. Fuck, I miss you. Sorry, for this annoying-ness. I love you, uh, call me back? Bye." I hung up my call and put my phone back down and went back to Bea.

"You know you'll be okay? We have each other." Bea smiled and picked up her guitar and started doing a short riff.

"We have to stick together because we both don't have our anchors. So we have to be each other's anchors." Bea looked at me and smiled and nodded.