𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 02

Ferid Bathory the Seventh progenitor leaded the way, he was so calm as his charming smile was still present. Garou follows him behind with a serious look, his hands on his pocket and his stomach continue growling in hunger. Garou click his tongue as he can hear the annoying him of the noble vampire

 Garou click his tongue as he can hear the annoying him of the noble vampire

"Tsk"

Garou huffed as he roll his eyes. Ferid chuckled to Garou's annoyance as he try to cheer him up.

"Relax, human wolf, I promise to take you there without any danger and besides I am excited what you can do after you work for me"

"Yeah, make sure no one bothers me or else I'll beat them up"

Ferid heard this cocky Garou who isn't scared at all. Not scared of Horsemen? Vampires or demons? Maybe Seraphim? What would make Garou flinch in fear?

"So where is this place?"

Garou asked Ferid as he can see a big isolated city in the distance. Ferid look down hiding his evil smile, then answering Garou in his friendly tone.

"Sanguinem, my friend"

"Don't call me friend for fuck sake"

Garou roll his eyes as he huff again, greatly annoyed of Ferid's charming nature.

They reach the isolated city in just 200 meters away, entering the main gate opened by the watchtower vampires

"Welcome! The city of Sanguinem! Right here is your new home my dear human wolf!"

"Tsk, just move now I'm hungry"

"Impatient are we?"

Ferid hummed a song as he lead Garou inside. Garou glances at the curious snarling vampires wearing white soldier dress, displeased that there is a human inside their hideout.

The city is dark, covered by anti-sun ceiling that only light up a little in the dark environment.

Garou can see human kids wearing white dress, they were considered blood donors, in exchange for their lives they must give blood to the vampire. Though this system continue to grow, the blood donor are insulted as livestocks and often discriminated by a group of vampire soldiers watching them.