𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 04

Around The Abandoned City

"ORA ORA ORA!"

Garou fought a group of ordinary black uniform human soldiers and putting them to unconsciousness without killing them

Ferid was watching behind with an amused smile in his face and was delighted to see how Garou is very furious and strong.

"Not bad Wolfie~ I wonder why you didn't kill them"

"What's the purpose in killing them? It's a waste of time. Let them know I am a dangerous monster here so I'll get popular and posted as a threat"

Garou said before scoffing off and leaves to hunt more victims in his sight, his mission is to impress the noble vampire so Garou can dig more information about the ruined world he was in.

"There's more to it, do you think you can handle them barehanded while they have weapons?"

"Are you underestimating me or should I beat the crap out of you to find it out?"

"Relax friend, I'm just being a worry cat"

"Shut up vampire, you are a disgusting freak"

Garou proceed to leap in the air before launching himself against a group of scared human soldiers, a small quake can be felt in Ferid's distance in 100 meters away. Ferid can see Garou beating the shit out of the people singlehandedly while not sustaining any damage.

"I guess I shouldn't be worried over small fries"

Ferid chuckled before he can hear a low growl behind him, there were monsters called Horsemen of Apocalypse tried to launch its massive arms towards Ferid but in the blink of an eye, Ferid disappears before appearing in the top of the small building

"My my~ hey Wolfie, can you kill those monsters for me?"

"What the fuck is that monster? Looks disgusting for me. Most of all, don't order me like I were your little boy"

"Oh come on, just kill it for me. I'll gladly reward you after this"

"Yeah you better be or else I'll beat the crap out of you"