𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊 05

Garou proceed to dash forward towards the elite soldiers but the acting leader named Guren Ichinose unsheathed his sword that unleashed terrifying black aura

Garou felt the eerie aura making him paused in his tracks, however he doesn't show fear but only wariness.

"What is that?"

"Ah this? This is...."

Guren didn't finished talking as he tried to pass through the unguarded Garou for a moment but Garou reacted and evaded the attack from Guren effortlessly.

"Nice try dumbass"

Garou swiftly kicked Guren to the stomach who was surprised of Garou's superhuman senses

Guren skidded in the ground and his nose bleed in an instant. Guren wipe his nose afterwards.

"Tsk, I wasn't expecting a strong human could evade my sword strike"

As Guren mutter losing his cool, an entity on the sword reveals itself, a beautiful spirit girl whispering to Guren.

"Do you need my help then? Just give in and you'll be able to defeat him"

"Sounds good, I don't want to lose my cool here infront of the squad"

Guren surrender himself as he smile confidently, his forehead unleashing a black steam of dark aura and his eyes turning red as the spirit girl possess him.

"Now let's begin shall we?"

Guren suddenly moves at blinding speed making Garou flinch from the sudden growth of strength

Guren manage to land a straight blow towards Garou's torso.

"Aaghhh fuck"

Garou grit his teeth as he moves his hand in defensive stance and deflected all incoming attacks from Guren, however, Guren uses sword and launches combo slashes towards Garou's body.

Garou manage to deflect almost all physical attacks however he barely got scratches and leaves a curse in his wounded body

"Beurrrg"

Garou vomits and his eyes becomes red, noticing his body becoming weaker as he struggle to breath air.

Guren approached him with a cocky smile as he mocks Garou.

"That's what happen to someone who is confident in their skills, underestimating your opponent is a big mistake you foolish kid"

"GRAAAAAA!"

Garou yell aggressively before he punch the ground, it was so strong the entire 500 radius ground collapse.

"What the f-"

Garou appears infront of Guren with a death glare, Garou's fist raised in the air to punch him in the face.

"You dare try to poison me?? Fuck that!"