Chapter 1

POV: PEPPA
   We arrived at Hogwarts, this time I won't let him go. I see out the carriage the Durmstrang boys leave their boat. Then the Madame Maxine enterups my train of thought. " COME ON LADIES WE DONT WANT TO BE LATE. " she yells.

  As we walk out the carriage we enter hogwarts I look around stay close to the group of girls. And then we are at the door to the dining hall. "Please welcome, Beauxbatons to our school " a voice called out. As our school was announced we walking in the dinning hall door. Out of the corner of my eye I see him. Draco malfoy, MY ChILDHOOD SWEAT HEART, HIM. AND HES LAUGHING WITH A GIRL. I thought angrily, can't be serious right. I swear on this day I will make him mine. He makes eye contact with me. his grey orbs meeting my dark dots. His jaw drops then goes into a smirk. Erasing my train of thought. Why does he have to be so FINE. As we walk to the middle of the dining hall we do our little show, for the people, they clap.

  The rest was a blur because we sat with the blue table. We ate, I was so hungry. After we were done we left to go to where we will sleep. But then Someone grabbed my twig arm. I turn to see who am about to punch then I see MY MAN. In front of me? "Hey I saw you and thought I said hi." He spoke. He has such a toddler voice GOD. I roll my eyes, I was hoping that voice of his would be finished when he hit puberty. BUT I GUESS NOT, god must have favorites. I sigh loud. " Good day to you, Draco" I look him the eye and now I am aware of the height difference between us. Me being 3'9 and him just towering over me.

   I blush, about to open my mouth. Then he speaks again " Soooo, Peppa I was wondering...." He's playing with his fingers at the moment so He probably has ADHD. I should note that. " we could go to... idk... hangout." And then his face contorts as if he has an idea actually slythren is throwing a back to school party if you want to come. " ok, I will see u then." I say, at this moment he smiles. "Ya ok, see you then."