PewDiePie's Tomodachi Life Challenge

On recognising how Bethanie was casually walking along the beachfront at this early hour, Marzia quickly convinced Edgar and Maya to follow in a hurry. Noticing who it was, Bethanie stopped at her pace before noticing the excited Italian approaching.

Bethanie thought. 'Marzia? Does she want me to think up another challenge or something? Last time – Felix LOST right at Cynthia. Here we go again.'

Marzia announced. "Good morning, Bethanie! Remember me? I'm Felix's girlfriend Marzia! These two are Edgar and Maya. And I have a great idea for a challenge that I want to present to Felix. Would you like to hear about it?"

Bethanie replied. "Yes, Marzia."

"Felix has a week to at least get a Mii married in Tomodachi Life! But if he gets rejected, if it's his Mii character, even ONCE or asks for hairspray... He must join me in using it for REAL. I'm planning on changing mine to pink, while he can have... which one do you think would suit him?"

"Didn't he have blue hair for a bit?"

"He lost a bet against that Middleton man during a Pokémon Trading Card competition. Took a while for it to come out..."

"Okay - as redemption and to match your pink... how about white-blond? It's like a cream colour. And I think he'll like this challenge of yours."

Marzia smiled brightly at this as she thanked Bethanie with a hug before running off with her pugs. Noticing the time, that was when Bethanie proceeded to jog to a nearby café to have a quick breakfast before it was time to head to the library for her studies.

At Felix's house...

Marzia announced as she re-entered. "Felix! I'm home and I have a new challenge for you! Well, it's actually from a certain friend of mine. And... you can use my pink 2DS for a week."

Emerging from another room, Felix asked. "Is it the journalist, the waitress or the housing management one?"

"Bethanie, the one studying housing management. She agreed with me on the idea of having you play Tomodachi Life for a week to see how far you get. If you use hairspray in the game – we must use it in real life, Felix. Do you agree with me?"

"Yes, Marzia. If you see Bethanie at all – I've challenged Ken to beat Diantha or else, he must dye his hair. And Signe challenged Jack recently."

Marzia was pleased with this as Felix then walked into the living room to quickly find the console he needed. Knowing what he must do, Felix inserted Tomodachi Life into the console before retreating to the couch. Now wondering if he should record his play through or not. Thinking this over, Felix then got out his phone and proceeded to message a friend before waiting for a response. Curious, Marzia decided to approach, as she was wondering what her boyfriend was up to.

Marzia asked. "Are you going to be recording the game and... how many people are you going to be adding to the island? Even if it might affect your chances at completing the game by next week."

Felix responded. "Just someone that's helped me with reading fan stories in the past. And he deemed himself the 'Love God' as of those videos he's done of Tomodachi Life. As for who I might add... I'll have to ask him about it."

"You're talking about Martyn, aren't you? You don't trust DanTDM after losing to him in a battling bet, right?"

"I forgive Mr Middleton, even if it meant using the strongest shampoos to get it all out. And I was talking about Martyn." Noticing how his phone had suddenly chimed with a message, Felix lit up. "Oh! And he's on his way here!"

"That's nice. You can wait in your office while I invite him in, okay?"

"Got it, Marzia."

Pleased with this, that was when Felix then proceeded to head off to his office. Marzia knew that this plan of Bethanie's would work – the whole challenge idea: even if there was the chance that Felix would have to use the Hairspray if something was to go wrong