22 - A RARE RESCUE

Song for the Chapter: RESCUE OR RESCATA (Spanish Version), by Lauren Daigle

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3 "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"

— 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 KJV

"...but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits."

— Daniel 11:32b KJV

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A part of Vincenzo could feel the struggle waging within his soul

A part of Vincenzo could feel the struggle waging within his soul. He had not meant the words he had spoken to Violet.

Every fibre of his being had sought to resist the harsh words he had spewed out. Yet, a power stronger than he had let them loose.

He could feel the defeat and disappointment so deep within himself as he walked away with Survivor—still in a foggy state.

But, he thought he heard someone saying something he could not quite catch.

And that was when the fog had cleared. It was like a cool stream of water had been poured over him and cleared the fog away.

And... yes, with that clearing came a sense of liberation.

"LORD JESUS CHRIST," Violet had not known what other Name to call upon.

And despite knowing the Potency of that NAME so sublime, she marvelled at the Power and effect of mentioning her SAVIOUR'S Name—though uttered barely above a whisper.