29 - WHEN THE CAPTAIN OF HOSTS CALLS... I MUST OBEY

Song for the Chapter: WAGING WAR

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We shall not grow weary of waiting upon God if we remember how long and how graciously he once waited for us."

— Charles Spurgeon

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I am not going anywhere," Violet declared to her Uncle, her voice resolute

"But, we will use the second aircraft, so there is no need to worry," her Uncle coaxed.

Violet had come to realise that no aircraft would take off so long as she remained in it.

Besides that, she saw that her SAVIOUR, silent as HE had seemed, had a purpose for her in the Ferrari's Villa.

Whether they cared for her or not, she would still follow the path her Loving LORD Who knew all things had set before her.

"No, Uncle Louise," she tried to sound calm hoping to soften the blow of her resolve. "I think it will be best if I stay here. Besides, our Villa is only filled with memories I do not want to remember."

She thought she had sounded calm enough, but seeing a rage so familiar in her Uncle's eyes made her understand—and understand it all too well for that matter.

There was an orchestrator behind the pressure to leave. And the person was not unfamiliar to her.

How did I not notice it before? Perhaps, it was because I had given in to the spirit of depression they had sent, she realised also.

Giuseppe's signature was written all over the past and current events in her life, her marriage and even her near-death experience.

FATHER, please forgive me for being so blind to the truth all this while.