Spring in The Fall

Title of this chapter: where it started.

The start of the day.

Jake's POV:

The day started off as a normal day, but not a lot of people today, quite the strange thing. People seem to not be coming here as much in summer, but I can see why since the finals are coming up soon. They need to study a bunch, but the music club will always be open since we do still need to practice. Plus we just started our high school years so there will be more competitions in the future so we do need to practice a bunch aswell.

Lately, I've had my own share of struggles with the music club and the people there but we manage to work things out, Hailey always makes sure of that. But this time I don't think she can fix this, after all it only involves 3 people to fix it.

I walked through the halls and saw Zander and Luke, my heart skipped a beat as i saw the both of them. I got a bit nervous as I saw them but I just shrugged the feelings away. I just kept on walking until i heard my name being called.

I looked behind me and I realized it was Luke, my heart immediately fluttered as I just stared at him.

Luke yelled out to me, saying "Hey Jake! How has your day been?-" I quickly inturrupted with an "UHM- Sorry! I can't talk right now, see you guys at rehearsals!" I quickly ran away.

Luke's POV:

Jake has been acting quite weird, its almost like he's avoiding us. As if we did something, I saw him almost walk past me and Zander. I yelled his name and waved as I gave him a smile, he looked at me with a strange look at his face. I was inturrupted by Jake, I watched as he ran away. I looked at Zander and shrugged.

Zander looks at me with the type of "I don't believe him." once he gives me that look he says "..Yeah, I don't believe that. He's obviously hiding something from us." He said with just a small pout.

I just giggled and said "Maybe he's in a rush, although its sort of rare to see him like this. It could be he's extra busy." I said as I just shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Zander looked at me in disbelief and replied with "You just don't know how he acts that well." I just smiled at him.

Zander's POV:

As Luke smiles at me I just calm down and looked away.

I then say "It's just weird seeing him act this way, it's quite worrisome. Especially when he's OBVIOUSLY avoiding us."

Luke just looks at me, he knows damn well I'm right. But I remained quiet after that, I didn't wanna continue and go further with this.

I grabbed Luke's hand gently and just drag him to class, making sure we wouldn't be late.

[End of chapter :3]

Sorry if its actually so fucking short but i started this at 7 am until 8 am and im SO FUCKING TIRED AND I DDINTBEGT SLEEP!!!!!<33