Passion With The Doctor|Twenty

Aimee and Cal fell through the bedroom door. Cal gripped onto her hips and lifted her up. "Fuck Aims," he said.

Cal ran his hands up her thighs. He smirked as he felt how wet that she was. He groaned. "You're so fucking wet baby," he moaned.

He pulled off her shorts as they stripped off. He pulled off her panties. He smirked as he got between her legs. Aimee needed a distraction from her mum and how she was unwell.

Aimee moaned as she arched back towards him as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices she has spilled since he had first touched her.

Cal knew all too well how Aimee was struggling with Connie being unwell. And he knew he needed to be there for her. To make sure she was okay herself.

He smirked as got between her legs as he pushed into her.

Aimee dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her up.

The sound of their moans and groans could be heard. Skin against skin as she ran her hands through his hair. Kendall him her close and kissed him passionately.

Aimee knew how she was glad that they were alone. Knowing how loud they were. And she didn't want anyone to hear them. Especially Ethan if he decided to come and visit.

Aimee soon felt her walks clench around him as she felt herself cum around him. She groaned as she felt Cal shudder a little.

Cal pulled out of her and smirked. He took off the condom and threw it in the bin.  He turned to look at Aimee . "You're amazing baby. Did you know that?"

Aimee grinned as she kissed his lips. "I think you owe me a burger now. Maybe some fries too," she said.

"I'll get a menu. You stay there," Cal told her as he kissed her lips and walked out of the bedroom.

***
Aimee ands Cal went into work. She smiled as he walked off. Mia walked over to her. "Hey. How are you feeling? I know things haven't been easy for you," she said.

Aimee shrugged and smiled. "I'm okay. I just want my mum to be okay. I always thought she was so strong, you know? Strong enough that she wouldn't get cancer."

Mia nodded. She looked to her. "Connie is tough though. She's going to fight it. And you'll get your bossy mum back. Trust me. But apart from that, how are you doing?" She asked.

"Cal is great. He's honestly being my rock at the moment. And I don't know what I'd do without him. I can't imagine him not being here," Aimee said.

Mia grinned. "You and Cal are so sweet. I honestly don't think there is a more perfect couple," she said.

***
Aimee walked into her mum's office. She saw how unwell she looked and sighed. "Mum. You need to go home. You're not well enough to be here," she said.

"I'm fine Aimee. I don't need you stressing around me. I am fine," Connie told her.

Aimee knew Connie was far from fine. But would she be able to convince her otherwise before it was too late?