☆ °~ Chapter 14 ~° ☆

Y/N's Pov:

It's been a few days since they were at the park, and today was Ginny's birthday.

John didn't seem too bothered, but he still congratulated her and even gave her a present.

After they had breakfast, they all headed out, but Y/N staid behind since they seemed to have very sore muscles.

Of course, John stayed behind as well, since he didn't want his girlfriend to be alone, and maybe also a few extra reasons of his own.

Y/N's Pov:

I groaned as I stretched and mumbled something under my breath.

"Stupid aches.."

"You know.. stretching won't help get rid of the pain, no matter how much you do it." John chimed in as he stood in the doorway.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have any better ideas, idiot?" I hissed in pain, at a to quick movement, that set a wave of pain cause my aching muscles.

"Woah now, Princess. Didn't know a month was past."

I just gave him an unamused look before laying back down on my bed.

"This sucks.." I groaned, which too John only snickered.

As I realized why he was laughing, I sat up and threw a pillow at him, which made him laugh more.

'Typical...'

-----------------

Olivia's Pov:

"Do you think that it was a good idea, leaving them two alone?"

I turned my head to look at Fred.

"Why'd you ask that?"

"W- well... you know how strong their bond is and.. if I may mention that one time- hmph!" Ginny was cut off by Sophie's hand.

"Okayyyy, anyway.. uhm.. where are we going?" She asked, a bit anxious, which I gave her a puzzled look.

'I mean, she isn't wrong.. but I'm sure they will be fine.' I thought to myself.

Shortly after, I answered her question.

"Well.., since it's ginny's birthday, we are going to her favourite café"

"I see.." she mumbled to herself.

Ginny just giggled, and Fred seemed to be out of the conversation, looking a swarm of butterflies that were flying over a nearby grass area.

‐-------------------

Y/N's Pov:

"Ahh, Fuck..~" I yelled.

"Are you trying to kill me?!"

Sweat dropped down his face as he gave me an insecure smile.

"Either you are very sensitive, or it's your time of the month.. or both." I glared at him as he sat next to me.

"Alright, I guess I won't help you. Good luck. I'm going to make us something to eat." He stretched his arms and left.

'Great...'

I looked at the tube of creame, against muscle aches and pain, that John held in his hands a few minutes prior.

"Dammit.."

-------------------

John's Pov:

I'm sure she'll be fine, it's not like it's the first time, where she had cramps in her shoulders.

Just because I was trying to help her, by putting some creme on her aching muscles, and it was a relaxing and cooling effect, isn't a reason to yell at me. Geez.

I walked into the kitchen and went rummaging through the fridge for ingredients to cook some lunch.

After I grabbed a bunch of ingredients from the cabinets and fridge, I started making pancake dough.

'Let's hope she can handle herself for 10 minutes without worsening her situation...'

I just let out a sigh and started to heat up a frying pan once the dough was done.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope enjoyed this chapter!

Make sure to check out my discord server, where you can chat to other readers and where Q&A's or even requests or voting poles will be posted.

My Discord server is linked in profile. If it doesn't show/ work private, message me over wattpad for the link.

Have a great day/night, and stay safe!