Sana x Male Reader: Investigatory Travels

[What do you guys think if I also write about other girl groups? What groups would you guys like for me to write about?]

~December 24th, 7:00 AM - Tokyo, Japan~

L/n Y/n, a man of wisdom, integrity, and conviction. An intelligent man, his peers can't deny. A lovable man, based on the testimonies of his daughters. A man whose love knows no bounds, said by the person he loves the most.

One of the head detectives in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, Y/n has shown time and time again that his excellence is on a tier of its own, boasting a 99% closing rate to the cases handed to him, have a case, and surely Y/n has the answers.

It was a snowy winter's day, 24th of December to be precise. Tokyo was filled with snow, Christmas decorations filled the stores that were trying to capitalize on the yuletide season. Y/n always loved Christmas, his kids are staying with his parents though because apparently he gets more busy in the holidays. Admittedly, he's pained not getting to spend Christmas with his kids yet again but it's the consequences of being too good in the job, always needed, always called.

He walked around the somewhat quiet street. It was always his route to the station when he decided to take public transportation, preferring the train and walking than to use his car. The thought of the usually bustling street was eerie, it was as if something's afoot.

Suddenly, his walkie-talkie rang, a report of a murder a few blocks down. With the holidays around, not many cops are on duty. It only meant one thing, detective L/n is back at it. He ran, his trench coat waving against the cold wind. He rushed to the apartment building and saw police officers and a person, probably the one who reported the crime.

“Sir! The crime scene is ready for inspection.” The officer said as he saluted to Y/n. Y/n looked to the side and glanced at the witness. A sense of familiarity as he looked at the witness.

“I'll talk to the witness later, don't let him go away.” He said as he entered the room and wore his gloves, to see an old man lying dead, a stab on his heart.

He read the case files, the victim was a former cop, recently retired. Death caused by a stab in the heart by an unknown weapon. No signs of forced entry.

Y/n observed the room, the white carpet, stained with blood. He walked to the kitchen, the knives all in place and clean, no signs of them ever being touched.

He searched the bedroom and the bathroom, still no signs nor leads. He went back to the living room once again, and voila! He noticed something was wrong.

The white carpet, while the red stains were explained by the blood, there were spots of the white carpet darkened. He took off his right glove and touched one of the spots, noticing that it was darkened because it was soaked in water. The spots led to the terrace, he opened the door and saw footprints, half concealed by the hailing snow. The terrace above formed icicles, yet Y/n noticed one icicle was missing.

He rushed back outside the room and went to the witness of the crime. Y/n put on a smug look on his face, he knew the culprit was in front of him.

“May I ask your relation to the victim?” Y/n asked as the witness nodded.

“I'm his caregiver, I was sleeping in the excess bedroom and when I woke up, I found his body in the living room.” The witness said as Y/n scoffed.

“Alright, I'm Y/n L/n. Sorry for the loss.” Y/n said as he offered to shake hands. The witness refused, making it more obvious for Y/n.

“Officers, arrest this man. Way to celebrate Christmas.” Y/n said as the surrounding police officers arrested the caregiver.

“Hey! Why are you arresting me?!” The witness shouted.