Chapter 13: Kinship Power Of Monsters

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with the others are take cover by themselves and make them were goes hide themselves in the big rock behind and make (Y/N) got his gun with him and make sure that his weapon is already load up. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there his partner monster Tiger is going to fight at the two Chameleon monsters by themselves and he is going to beat the shit out of these two monsters and Tigrex who was charge toward at the two monsters very fast but he is fast and dangerous.

He know how he can handle it with this situation...two against one.

And let's see how are they going to handle with him.

Cause, he's going to beat the shit out of these two motherfuckers by themselves.

Tigrex: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) with the others were watching at the monster who is killing Chameleon monsters like very fast and brutal fast that he knew what he tries to doing and he can kill them with his bare hands by himself. Then (Y/N) was smirked up and make him felt his left hand with glowing up comes from the bracelet with kinship and then (Y/N) taken surprise for what he didn't knew how his bracelet was glowing up right now.

(Y/N): "What in the hell?!?" He said in surprise for what he just saw his bracelet was glowing up and he had no idea what just happened right now.

Ena: "It is glowing up right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at her and he ask her in confusion.

(Y/N): "What the hell does that mean?" He asked her.

Ena: "It means you should command the monster of your that you need him to fight and terminate the Chameleon monsters!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was taken surprise from Ena just say. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look back at Tigrex was beating the shit out of the two Chameleon monsters by themselves then Tigrex who was doing his best to defeat one of them.

When Tigrex was use his mouth chomp down at the Chameleon monster in the back of his neck and make Tigrex use his powerful jaws as a shark that he begin to ripped the Chameleon monster's head off. Then he throw it down on the ground and make Tigrex was look down at the monster that he just killed and make him was let out a thunderous roar up to the sky as a victory.

 Then he throw it down on the ground and make Tigrex was look down at the monster that he just killed and make him was let out a thunderous roar up to the sky as a victory

Tigrex: "*ROAR*"

When Tigrex was let out a roar like that and make him turn his head to look at only last one is Chameleon monster that it is scared as hell and make him begin to snarl out and running away from here fast as he could. Then he doesn't look back and he just tries his best to get away from here and then Tigrex was finally kill the monster by himself and turns out that monster was got killed by Tigrex.

Then Tigrex was land down on the ground and make him turn his head to look at (Y/N) with the others are here and they both step out of their hiding by themselves and (Y/N) who was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, that was nice....Tiger." He said to him.

Mike: "Tiger? Like that?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he went to the Tigrex and make him pat the head of Tigrex that he tries his best to calm the dinosaur or monster down and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit to see the partner's doing.

(Y/N): "Well, yeah...anyway we should hop on...and Dog is still with us right? Annie?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) chuckle little bit.

Charlie: "So, how many of them out there? Like you were tame them?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Two of them more...it's like four of them that I had...anyway...let's hop on right now." He told them and make them were hop on and then they both were going out by themselves and then Ena who was hug behind (Y/N) and Annie seems jealous about it. Then Mike and Charlie tries their best not to look at this beautiful woman and Jia didn't know much about this mysterious woman but she want to know about her then (Y/N) asked her.

(Y/N): "Alright, what's your name?" He asked her.

Ena: "I am Ena..." She said.

(Y/N): "You going to tell me what's going on here and I want the truth." He said to her.

To Be Continued.