Chapter 17: A Perfect Plan

3rd POV:

Previously Of Skull Island: Monster Rider.

When the creature turn his head to look at (Y/N) with the others arrive here and make Mike and Charlie saw Cap is alive and they both were giving him a hug and (Y/N) still got his submachine gun MP5 was still aiming at them.

(Y/N): "Alright, time to talk." He said to them.

Sam: "You first, son. There's no need to be violence-" He tries to said and a loudest thunderous roar comes from the monster Tiger that he just roaring them out and giving them a real scare and make them were scared and shitless by themselves. Then (Y/N) was still holding the submachine gun in his hands and make him narrow his eyes at them and he said.

(Y/N): "I won't ask you again before I pull the trigger at anybody else who want to start with me." He said to them and then (Y/N) was going to shoot them with his SMG MP5 that he will kill them for real right now.

Irene: "STOP!" She said to them and make (Y/N) with the others turn their heads to look over there and they both saw Irene who decide to step up there and she said.

Irene: "There's no need to be fight each others right now...we don't need to fight and kill at each others." She said to them and make them were stood right there and they both were going to shoot right now but they need to calm down first. They both lower their weapons down and they almost giving a real fight each others here and turns out that they almost fighting each others and Ena with Annie, Jia, Mike and Charlie that they are the only one ho stood right there and remain calm...also Irene was sigh out and she look at (Y/N) and the others.

Irene: "(Y/N) and Annie...how were surprise to see you two alive." She said to (Y/N) and Annie.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry...who are you?" He asked her in confuse like he doesn't know much about her..

Irene: "D-Don't you remembered me? I'm friend of your mom." She said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) taken surprise for what he heard from her speak out that she is friend of (Y/N)'s mom and also his parent.

(Y/N): "I have seen you before and familiar of your face....you were Annie's mother." He said to her and make her nod her head.

Annie: "I have mom...But I have dad with me when we are in the ship." She said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) nod his head and he remembered about how much he known his past and he still remembering it in his head and until out of nowhere there was another distant roar comes from somewhere else in the Skull Island.

" She said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) nod his head and he remembered about how much he known his past and he still remembering it in his head and until out of nowhere there was another distant roar comes from somewhere else in the Skull Island

Mercenary 5: "HOLY SHIT!!!! IS THAT A BUG?!?" He said to them and make them were got their weapons still aiming at the bug monsters and here comes more of them are here and then they were open firing their guns at those bugs monsters. Then Tiger who was roar out toward at those monsters and begin to use his claws with paws destroying those bug monsters and then bite down at them and tear them apart off.