10: Punishment

Thursday, September 14

Wendy was waiting for Judo in the doorway. Judo gulped as she walked up. "Young lady I hope you have a good explanation." Wendy said fiercely. "We were just playing around, it was an accident! Honest!" She pleaded. "Oh really? That's not what the secretary said! She told me that you hit her on purpose!" Wendy barked. "I didn't, she didn't understand!" Judo begged. "Understand what?" Wendy softened her tone a little. "That it was an accident! I never meant to hurt her!" She told her, hoping she would avoid her punishment. "Hm, I don't care if it was an accident, I thought I raised you better than this Judo, no phone for a week." She commanded.

Judo headed inside after Wendy confiscated her phone. She went up to her room and took out a piece of paper, the lack of phone was certainly going to make this a lot harder. She began writing what Coco had said and planned to give it to Bluey tomorrow morning. 

She was still furious at Coco but she knew killing her was wrong. Hitting her was wrong too but at least she managed to avoid too severe of a punishment. She felt threatened and alone but she didn't have a choice but to stay alone for now. She had to stay with Coco and it wasn't like she could just up and leave her after everything that she had heard. She was stuck and on a fine ledge between life and death.