9: Bitch

Thursday, September 14

Coco talked to Judo, throwing insults at Bluey and her friends. Judo couldn't help but be bored but she knew she had to listen to warn Bluey about her newest plan.

"So, me and this kid Max plan on killing her and her friends as revenge for Chloe and his older brother. He was that Max kid that she was hanging around with for a while before they both mysteriously vanished. I know Jack and Rusty had something to do that and I am positive Indy did too. Indy stabbed Rusty and Jack last year because she was mad or something, probably about killing her like they killed Chloe. Murder is oddly addictive apparently, or so they make clear. I believe they killed her eventually, it's a real shame. Becoming a whore and then being killed by her former boyfriend and his boyfriend. Some people are just so clueless don't you think." Coco jabbered on. "Uh huh, you know Coco, I don't think we should be talking about it in the open, or even talking about it." Judo reminded her. "Ugh, no need to be a wimpy bitch Judo, if you don't want to be apart of it then leave, I can always go find someone else to help me." Coco snubbed, being her usual self. Judo let out a low growl. "No, I just think it's a bad idea to be talking about the plan so loudly, someone could hear us." She told her again, hoping that would reach her. 

Coco just rolled her eyes and laughed. "Judo, no one is going to hear us. Stop being a whiny ass little cunt and help me think of a way to kill them." Coco demanded. "What?! No, I'm not killing anyone, you're crazy!" Judo panicked, worrying for her safety and Bluey's. "Judo, Judo, Judo, don't be a fucking bitch and help me, or your first." The Pink Poodle commanded and insulted. "No, you're insane!" Judo yelled and hit Coco in the ear. It obviously didn't hurt much but unluckily for her Coco pulled out her bitchiest move and started crying. 

Judo panicked and tried to apologize but Coco got up and started running to the principal's office. She told them what happened and after a fifteen minute talk, Judo got a phone call home. She knew she was in for it when she got there, she wanted to tear Coco to shreds now but she knew that was no way to behave. She knew what Coco was capable of and she would just have to face her punishment, she didn't really have a choice but too.