chapter 5 - Wow, That's A Fight!... wait there's a subplot-?

-Magic's pov-

"Sir, with all due respect, can you please report?"

" Sure. Me and the other three creators of this merry band noticed a massive uptick in destruction. We swiftly checked it out, as we do a lot. We went through all protocols.

I did not expect to almost die 27 times. I have a sinking feeling I was purposely kept alive.

They have a new general of destruction, and he's a nightmare.

At first, I thought he was weak. I basically launched one spell at him, and his body fell limply to the floor. Then I heard him speak... "Why would I need a mortal thing as a body to kill you?" Before I could process that, several things he called 'nuclear bombs' blew up around me, and we were suddenly in a void. Not a normal grey void, but a Purple and Black void.-"

"I thought voids could only have 1 color?"

"It SOMEHOW had two colors, keep up. Anyways, he casually teleported around me, very, very, fast. I couldn't keep up. Several of my bones were Br0k3n in that second. I tried to defend, but nothing worked. Like he ignored several fundamental laws of reality. It happened super fast. Eventually, Space over there portaled me out of there. I expect to be traumatized by that. Goodnight. I don't expect to sleep."

-Darkness' POV-

I was gazing at the stars. I purposely make sure the other destroyers don't destroy this one. It was my home universe.

I felt someone teleport about 50 feet behind me.

I knew that aura was the creator of the soul, or Soul for short. She was the weakest of the guys who fight us.

I called out to her.

"Why are you here?"

"T- This is my home universe..."

"Wait, we come from the same universe?"

"W- We do?"

I motioned for her to sit next to me. She did. We talked. About how our jobs are, about the war between our factions, and several other things.

Eventually she left... I wished I had her company more... She was cute- wait, what was I thinking!? She was a creator and I was a destroyer! I...

I have a crush, dang it.

World record speedrun lol.