Locked

I was walking down to Slughorn's Christmas party for slug club in an emerald green halter top dress. I was going by myself because 1. to show that I don't need men and 2. James injured my date . You could hear the click click of my black pumps against the hard floor. I felt really pretty and that nothing could ruin this night. Not even, James.

When I was almost there, I felt someone pull me into a broom cupboard. It was too dark to see anything until the person who dragged me in here turned on a lamp. Potter. I glared at him. He looked at unease with my glare as he scratched the back of his neck. He looked awfully adorably. His hair was messy, his glasses lopsided as he bit his lip.

Still glaring at him I said, "Potter. What do you want? I need to go to slug club."

"Well, Lily. I'm not really sure. It was Sirius' idea to drag you in here, but he never really specified what's supposed to happen next." James still looked nervous.

"To shag James. He wants us to shag." I rolled my eyes. He looked surprised that I called him, James.

"Oh." He tried to open the door to let me out, but it wouldn't open. "What do ya know, the doors locked. He he," he laughed nervously.

"Ugh! Now I'm stuck in here with you for who knows how long!" I was at the point of yelling. "When will you ever leave me ALONE? That's all I want, Potter. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The truth is I didn't want him to leave me alone. I like James a lot maybe even love, but he's too arrogant and what if he breaks my heart? James just stood there. I turned away from him and cried. I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt myself calming down to his touch. He was so warm. I want to stay in his arms all night.

I looked up at him, grabbed his tie and brought his lips to mine. He didn't kiss me at first, startled, but soon did. His lips were soft and tasted like peppermint. The kiss was passionate with a longing for each other. I wanted kiss him endlessly. I put my arms around his neck and put my fingers through his hair which caused him to let out a small moan. I smirked against him. He then push me up against the wall and put his arms on my waist. He bit my lip and I moaned. It was his turn to smirk.

After what felt like hours of kissing I put my hand on his chest and push him backs. I turned my head to the side and looked down. With his finger, he lifted up my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. At that moment I realized I love James Potter. Jams grabbed my cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. I lifted my hand up to put it over his.

"I love you, Lily." His eye were filled with truth.

"I love you too, James." He grinned as wide as he could. My smile matched his. He sat down and patted his lap. I went to sit on his lap, but tripped. I ran straight into the door. It opened and leaving me to fall out into the hallway.

"I swear, lily. It was locked." James looked like he was telling the truth. I just smiled. We walked back into our heads room and had the best nights sleep. Together.