Chapter 24

Hello beautiful souls ❤
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Fania's POV ~

The talk, the sort out, the bliss of our relationship, and most importantly the hug that we are sharing right now... His breath funning on my shoulders creating a tingling sensations....

We broke the hug and he looked at me with a different kind of shine in his eyes, as his eyes are trying to tell me something, the hint of tears and the relaxations dripping,

As if they are telling, 'You are finally mine. '

My heartbeat accelerated and he took me into another hug...

Raghav: I love you, my precious...

In a hush voice, his words buried deep into my heart and my soul... Rubbing his back, I didn't responded, I got hear a sigh and he broke the hug...

Fania:to hear those beautiful words you have to wait...

Raghav: Aur kitna tadpaogi, premika ji? Ye premi ab apke prem mein pagal hote jaa rha hai...

'How much time more, my love? This lover of yours is getting insane in your love.. '

Fania: just for a while... Promise, Rajkumar...

Raghav: the cut formality my love, or else, I would take your lips in the most brutal way possible, just the lips, yet...

A lump formed in my throat, eyes shut and heartbeat getting heavier, I know he can hear my heart beats for sure...

His rough hands, cupped my face and his thumbs caressing my cheek, I leaned in his touch and my body on him...

I didn't knew when I slept and, I felt myself in the air...

●○●○●○●○

I could feel the rays, disturbing my sleep, groaning I woke up and saw little princess sleeping beside me... Her little body is snuggled my mine, I saw Nitya jiji coming out of thr dressing and she had a pair of heavy yellow Lehenga...

I frowned and she came up to me...

Nitya: maa saa, told me taht we have some guest from her side of family coming over a week... So she wanted you to get ready, well, I am ready, I wanted to twin with my little sister...

A smile broke on my face and I hugged her stomach tightly, tears made their way and she just chuckles...

Nitya:what happened my love? Is everything okay? And what about yesterday?

A blush grew on my face, and the redness was noticed by her...

Nitya:I guess I have prepare for a wedding now? Hmm...

She said teasingly and i just nod my head... My hairs falling my face...

Nitya:now go and get ready.. Okay? I am taking, Shivangi with me!

Fania:jiji, I will get my shivi ready! You go and go after the arrangements..

She nods and gave the baby to me..

Fania:today, your aunt will get you ready.. Are you happy? What do you want to wear huh...

Shivi just giggles and threw her arms in the air... Making me giggle... We both went to bathing area...

Attendees had already arranged the bath, I just told them to leave and we both stripped out of the clothes, I wore a skirt on my body to cover it and then stepped in the luke warm water...

I took Shivi with me and we both burst into laughter, as the water splashed on us... I took the besan paste and lathered it over her body, her hands were swinging all over the water playing with it and even throwing some on me...

Whenever I give reaction she giggles clappings her hands...

Her tiny hands dipped inside the paste and she lathered it all over my body... She clapped her hands and looked at me with her big doe eyes, she definitely got Jija ji's eyes...

We both came out and then, I first wore my dress and then went to her, patt dried her with the cotton cloth and made her wear the small lehenga choli... She is too cute to be real...

Putting a small black dot behind her ears and one in the center of her forehead, I brushed her hairs and then she laid in my arms as the attendees did their work...

The smell of masculine colagen, I looked at him from the mirror, he actioned the attendees to leave the chamber...

Shivi squeeled seeing her favorite uncle in front of her and she escaped from my hold and went to him, he laughed and hugged her tightly...

Raghav: shivi is with her aunt in the morning it self?

Fania: Shivi tell him that we got ready together too!!!

She just snuggles more into his broad shoulders , she is sleepy, she might sleep....

Raghav looks over the shoulder and saw she is already sleeping, he just made her lay on the couch, put the pillows around her and walks up to me..

I immediately turned around to not see him and continued with my work... He came in front and pulled me to his body, he hugged me tightly and said,

Raghav:good morning, soon to be mine!

Fania: I am already yours..

I could see his eyes getting dark and his hold got tighter...

Raghav:say something when you can complete it, my precious...

Fania:chee... Stupid...

I got out from his hold he chuckled at my shyness!

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A small vote really mean alot to me!✨

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️