Chapter 8

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

--------------------
Flashback🍂
--------------------

Author's POV

Raghav successfully convinced her to join him back in Chittor... They started their journey back to Chittor... It wasn't long when they reached there... Nitya was over the top meeting her sister after months...

Resting a bit, raghav didn't wanted to celebrate his birthday... He just wanted to celebrate with his family, having a good meal and discussions along with some quality time with his elder siblings...

Nitya:come, devar saa... Let's celebrate... See, I have made your favourite ghatte ki sabzi for dinner...

Raghav:bhabhi sa, why did you took so much trouble... You are already not well...

Fania:not well? Jiji what happen to you? I told you Rajkumar, you don't take care of my sister...

Nitya:fania... I am fine, it's just, I have been a little weak lately... And Devar sa.. infact everyone takes good care of me... And down your stress a bit okay?

She nods her head and keeps her head on Nitya's shoulder...

Nitya:what happen?

Fania:jiji, can we talk for a while? After dinner?

Nitya: ofcourse my dear, we will... Okay? Now cheer up...

She smiles and then she saw Avyay entering the dinning area, everyone immediately bows down, and he sat beside Nitya... Attendees started to plate the dinner...

Raghav was stealing glances of Fania during the whole dinner... After dinner, the whole squad went to the terrace...

Raghav: I feel as if after so many years we are sitting together...

Avyay: yeah right! It's you who wasn't present... And why were you stealing glances of Fania during the whole dinner?

Avyay asked not even hesitating a bit... And that took him of guard...

Raghav:bhai sa... It's not what you are thinking, i promise..

Avyay:that's better, because you know what will happen if Shiv gets to know about this... And I won't even save you...

Raghav:bhaii saa... You will do this to me now?

Avyay:you just said that you are not involved with her...

Just then Aaira came running upstairs with Nitya and Fania following her behind... All the three were giggling and having fun... Avyay got enhanced by Nitya and pulled her towards himself, and made her sit with him....

Nitya giggles more, and Fania and aaira sat together...

Raghav thought to tease fania a bit and asks Nitya...

Raghav:bhabhi sa, did you send me some gifts?

Fania's eyes widen with his question and then looks at Nitya who is looking at her already... These session went on a bit long and then everyone retarded back to their chambers...

Fania was moving to chamber when raghav calls her....

Raghav: Rajkumari ji, humari baat sunnegi?

'princess, will you listen to me once?'

Fania:boliye Rajkumar...

'yes prince'

She said turning back and walks to him, with a shy smile playing on her lips...

Raghav: hume pata hai abhi sirf dedh mah hua hai humari baat shuru hue aur aage jaake agr kuch hua toh, kya aap hume shuvikar karengi?

'i know it's been just 1.5 months, since we started our talks, and I want to know, but if anything happens, will you accept me?'

That question took her a bit of suprise, because she just looked at him as a friend...

Fania:ji? I mean, why would those things happen... Like, I know it's normal human physiology, but it's forbidden, what will society say?

Raghav:what if there was no society?

Fania: jiji, jijaji?

Raghav:I will convince them.. next?

Fania:myself?

Raghav was about to say something, but stopped hearing her... The last thing was to force her into any thing...

Raghav:I am just saying, I don't want to force you and it's okay... I guess ... But, we will make it work?

Fania: humare kismat mein pyaar nhi likha hai, Rajkumar...

'love is not written in my destiny '

He said and went away from there... And once again, she messed up things... She wanted to tell him that she doesn't just see him as her friend but she can't even confess to him...

No doubt everyone is nice here, but, she can't... No one would want their daughter in law who was kidnapped and was exposed to other men...

She broke down into tears...

The other side, raghav, burnt the bonfire and he was sitting there trying not to break down into tears... He felt as if everything was taken away from him at that moment...

He felt a hand on her shoulder, and he saw Aditya... Aditya and Yug were getting married in the last month of the year...

Aditya: what happen, it's your birthday and you yourself is dull...

Raghav:nothing bhai sa, you say, is everything alright with bhabhi sa? She is even coming here, ahahh...

He teased him, to hide away his pain from everyone, just like everytime...

Aditya:raghav, not everytime you will tease us and will walk away from the situation... Tell me now... What happen to you? Why are you so sad?

Raghav:I am not lying bhai sa, I am saying the truth, I am all fine... It's just, the burn from fire was making my eyes burn...

Aditya:it's okay, whenever you are comfortable, share it with me... I am here for you!

Raghav:ji bhai saa...

Aditya went from there and raghav let's out a sob from his mouth, he couldn't control his tears... He didn't wanted to do anything... He went to his chamber, strip out of his clothes and then went to sleep...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A small vote and comment can make my day!❤️
Thank you!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️