Chapter 20

Hello beautiful souls ❤
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Raghav's POV~

After the dinner, Avyay bhai sa came to ask about my health and that one question which has been running in his head for days now...

Avyay:do you really love her?

Raghav: I do... But I am hurt now... And I don't kn... Know what I should say or do... Ahh...

A painful gasp left my motub had the pain near my chest increased... Bhai sa looked at me with a worried expression and he just passed me the solution of medicines, making some weird faces, and finally finishing it... He left the chamber leaving me alone with my thoughts...

It's midnight, and sleep is far away from my eyes, heavy coulds have covered the sky and it seems the thunders aren't stopping anytime soon... I am back in my chamber and because of the medicine, I should have slept, but, the constant of Fania tearing up looking at my condition is killing me from inside...

The rain stated to pour down and it seems as if even the sky is crying, in the mist of all of these, I heard a sound of anklet and heavy breathing from other side of the chamber....

My hands voluntarily went to my knife and the hold on it got strong, I can't stand up but I can't definitely tackle it from sitting...

Soon the breaths got heavier, the faint smell of sandlewood with jasmine... What is she doing here?

I closed my eyes to look what she will do, she sneakily entered the chamber and steps on the bedpost... She placed her hands on my forehead, maybe to check fever...

Suddenly the sound of thunder eruptes the silent atmosphere and a low sob escaped her mouth... She is scared of thunders... Yet she is here...

I heard some vessel sounds and then a wet cloth on my forehead, the headache is long forgotten now... My senses are awake from her mere touch on my forehead... I felt a tear right on my left eye...

Raghav:why are you doing so much? Only to hurt me more in the end?

She gasped and hurriedly stood up but I didn't let her, she stopped her moments and I opened my eyes only to meet with a red swollen one... She was shivering with fear from the thunder, a small smile appeared on her face and she caressed my left cheel and said,

Fania:You won't be hurt this time, Rajkumaar Raghav...

She said and did one last time the wipes and she covers herself with her dupatta and started to walk...

Raghav: suniye...

She stops her trace and looks at me with a frown and nods her head...

Raghav:take an attendee with you, otherwise you yourself will be on bed tomorrow...

A loud gasp left her mouth and her jaw was on the floor with she took long straite to me and smacked my forehead...