[5]

The penthouse of the exclusive condominium was much better as it gives the view of the Han river, with all the other magnificent and amazing places around Seoul. The morning breeze and the slight ray of sunshine peeked behind the curtains. The alarm clock on the headboard began to ring endlessly, and the owner slapped some sense into it to keep quiet.

It's a Saturday.

The broad and bared shoulders of Choi San blocked the ray of sunshine. He grabbed his boxers by the side of the bed, as he sleeps without anything on. He looked over the side of the bed, and smiled as soon as he saw what he wanted to see.

"Good morning, Byeol," he kissed his cat, as it purred away to take a longer nap than its owner.

San then went towards the kitchen, and started making a hearty and healthy breakfast. He checked his mails that were dropped on the mailbox. He looked at each and, while eating breakfast, paid his bills using his phone. He checked his work email account, then saw some messages from the admins about a new protocol, and some messages from his students. He took a sip of his apple juice and bit a large portion of his own take of BLT.

He then called his siblings as they were still jet-lagged from their trip to California. The doctors did everything they could, and had asked the family to be prepared for anything that can happen to their grandfather. Even so, when San saw him, he looked strong and fierce, just as how he remembered him. He looked lively as opposed to what he was expecting.

As San said to himself, "He looked at peace..."

As he was scrolling on his phone, he noticed an advertisement for a 50% off in all their coffee-based products.

"Oh, this is that café," San muttered. He looked at the time and it was just around 10 in the morning. He then went to MATZ café, with some things from school to secure a cubicle, as instructed by Wooyoung. What he didn't expect is that, he was there, sitting around the counter-top bar of the café. He also noticed that his friends, Yeosang and Jongho, were also there.

"Oi, Wooyoung," Hongjoong whispered, "That customer is looking at you."

Wooyoung turned around and looked, and as he saw him, he almost dropped his drink.

"Professor Choi," Wooyoung exclaimed. The statement made Hongjoong and Seonghwa turn and pause to finally see who Wooyoung has been telling them for weeks now.

San looked buff and fit, according to Seonghwa. He was wearing a white, ironed, long-sleeve button shirt, and jeans. He looked casual yet chic, and he was neat-looking.

"You didn't tell us he looked that good," Seonghwa whispered to Wooyoung, which made the latter blush with excitement.

"Welcome to MATZ café," Hongjoong then approached San, "We have a 50% off on our coffee-based drinks as a promo for the Lunar New Year. My name is Hongjoong, may I take your order?"

"Oh, um," San smiled and scratched the back of his head, "I just...well, can you recommend me the best seller, then?"

As Hongjoong was talking to San, Seonghwa was pushing Wooyoung to go to San.

"But, I don't know what to say?" Wooyoung kept whispering at Seonghwa while being pushed.

"Shut up, you know what to do in that situation!" Seonghwa whispered back.

Wooyoung then walked towards San and the two just stared at each other for what seemed like a century. They broke eye contact and giggled on their own.

"Oh come on, are you gonna order or not?" Hongjoong said in frustration.