THE HAPPY ENDING Chapter 85(II)

Author's Pov

Some heart felt lines -a father

Aaj uthi hai doli, mera aangan se teri
Nazrana leti jaa
Bhar jaaye naye zindagi khushiyon sei teri
Khushiyon ka khazana leti jaa

Rok loon aaj bhi, dil toh karta hai tujhe
Par babasi riwajon ki chhaayi hai
Tu inayat hei toh hai, us Shivji ki... mere liye
Jo meri beti ban kar aayi hai
..
At that moment everyone's eyes softened and heart melted..as those Baba words rolled out of her lips.
Everyone present felt the emotion.
Both, father and daughter looked at each other's teary eyes with smile.

Nani wiping the corner of her eyes said "pata nahi kiyu samaj nei shrif betiyo ko hei apne maa baap ko chor nei ki riti banye..jisna bhi yeh bidhai kei riti banaye hogi na usa apni ladoo(daughter) sei payar nahi hoga" (Don't know why the society has made this rule only for daughter to leave their parents house. Whosoever had made this ritual must have never loved his daughter). And Dadi held agreeing to her.
With heavy heart and eyes full of emotions Mrs. Manhotra stepped forward, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. She understood the silent conversation between father and daughter the reluctance to let go, the fear of change, and the overwhelming love.
Mrs Manhotra separate the hands of father and daughter, because both of them weren't ready to leave. It was a gesture filled with love and sacrifice the giving away of her daughter to a new family.
As Mr. Malhotra stepped back whispering to Rhagav, "Take care of my princess." his voice barely
Rhagav nodded his hand squeezing Divya's reassuringly.
Mrs. Manhotra wrapped an arm around her husband. Together they watched as Divya and Rhagav turned to face each other before the sacred fire.
The ceremony proceeded, with Panditjii's instructions for the bride and groom.
Rhagav's Mother "Look at them. They are perfect for each other." Divya's Aunt "Indeed. Divya looks like a goddess."..As the rituals commenced, Garlands were brought, Rhagav and Divya exchanged garlands Jaimala. Laughter erupted when they playfully jostled to place the garland over each other's heads.
Rhagav"You won't make this easy for me, will you?"
Divya "Never. It's more fun this way."
The Saptapadi followed, where they took seven steps together, each step a vow to support and cherish one another in all aspects of life. Petals of flower showered over them.
The Kanyadaan was the most emotional part as Divya's parents placed her hand in Rhagav's a tradition signifying the giving away of their daughter.
Mrs. Manhotra"Take care of her."
Rhagav "With all my heart."
The Mangalsutra was tied around Divya's neck by Rhagav, signifying her status as a married woman, followed by him applying sindoor to her forehead. Snd her applying tikha on his forhead.
Divya tearfully but with the most beautiful smile "Finally."
Rhagav" I am yours, forever."
As they took their vows, the guests murmured their approvals and blessings.
Finally, they were declared as husband and wife, Rhagav and Divya took blessings from their elders a gesture of respect and gratitude.
The newlyweds, Rhagav and Divya, stood side by side, their faces aglow with happiness.
Rhagav "We did it, my love."
Divya beaming with happiness "We're married!"
Amidst all the emotional ceremonies the joota chupai ceremony brought a burst of laughter and playful scene.
Divya's friends and some cousin hid Rhagav's shoes.
Divya's cousin spoke mischievously"operation shoe heist is a go"
Rhagav noticed his shoes are missing and understood the matter of those smily glances.
"You wouldn't know where my shoes are!!" Rhagav asked.
"Maybe my cousins and friends can help!"
" these Shoes will cost you.." Nikita said.
"Don't let them bankrupt you!" Jay said coming beside Rhagav.
The family and friends laugh as Rhagav and his friends negotiate with the shoe thieves.
" ok ok how about this after giving this amount that I said, I will treat you all to a day at spa. Just agree with the amount I say"
Aditi" add on a dinner at out favorite resturent."
Rhagav looked at his friends Jay and Tarun feels satisfied with the deal but Kathan and Abhi made a face. Rhagav choose to ignore the later dua and said
"We have a deal then!" He extended his hand and four of Divya's friend (Niki, Tanisha, Aditi,& Priya)took it gladly.
"I want some shares of this deal. If not money then the treat" Rinni said pouting and all busted in laughter.
After a lot of fun and teasing Rhagav handed over the cash and promises of treat. And they returned his shoes.

The Vidaai ceremony marked the conclusion of the wedding. Divya stood at the threshold of her childhood surrounded by her family. The air was thick with emotion, a blend of joy and sorrow as they prepared to bid farewell.
Divya, draped in her bridal finery, clutched a handful of rice, she turned to her parents, after tossing the rice over her head, every eye present there was numb and moist at that moment, Mrs Manhotra chocking "My little girl.Bless you always"
Mr Manhotra went and hugged Divya after much crying Dhruv with tears hugged her. After much crying father and son made Divya sit in Rhagav's car. Rhagav took her hand offering silent support. He under it's not easy. "I'm here, now and always!"
"I know" and with that he kissed Divya's forehead.
The car began to move.
One by one all step into their car and left The palace to reach Chaudhary mansion in Delhi. Mr and Mrs Chaudhury had to leave early just as the wedding was over to prepare for welcoming Divya.

Rhagav and Divya, now husband and wife, were on their way to the Chaudhury mansion for the ghar pravesh.
Mansion was beautifully decorated with flowers, lights, and rangoli designs, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Mr&Mrs. Chaudhury, with a silver platter in hand, stood at the entrance
Mrs. Chaudhury smiling warmly hugged The couple "Welcome home, Divya. We've been waiting for this moment."
Divya nervously but with a smile "Thank you, Mom. I'm so happy to be here."
Mrs. Chaudhury stepped forward, performing the traditional aarti of Divya and Rhagav,
A small bowl filled with rice was placed at the entrance. Divya gently kicked it over with her right foot.
Mrs. Chaudhury: "Now, Divya, dip your feet in this kumkum water and step into the house."
Divya dipped her feet into the red kumkum water and then stepped onto a white cloth laid out on the floor.
Her red footprints formed a path as she walked into the house along side Rhagav who held her hand to help her walk in the heavy leghanga
Rhagav smiling at Divya "Welcome back home, my love."
The elders of the family, including Nani and Dadi, blessed the couple,
As the daylight passed, and the evening turned into night, the Chaudhury mansion was filled with joy and celebration
After lots of Rituals and little bit of resting all the members sat together in the hall laughing, talking and discussing everything with Divya. Surrounded by her new family, she knew she was ready to start this beautiful journey with Rhagav.
Divya to Rhagav, softly "I'm so happy to be here, with you and your family. This feels like home."
Rhagav holding her hand "Our family..and yes!! We'll make beautiful memories here, Divya. Together."
With hearts full of love and minds full of dreams, Rhagav and Divya looked forward to their future, knowing they had the love and support of their family every step of the way.

..
Ending the story with a happy new beginning of Rhagav and Divya's life...this is the beginning of their From once upon a time to happily ever after wala love.
Its not a fairy tale love so they fought, made mistakes but thus time they have their biggest weapon "LOVE" wich held them together..
If you want to see more of them please do check out the new story "PAYAR HUA HAI PEHLI DAFHA"
Bye....
-pritihearts 💕💕
Love love 💞