CHAPTER 9

The terror of every maid, one of the big power house of the royal family and financial tycoons of the kingdom lord vandagul Vincent has finally arrived at the palace after two weeks of me impatiently waiting for him, oh well he did give me enough time to plan my execution very well. Lord Vincent is the complete definition of garbage, cause of how useful that lord Vincent is the king let him get away with anything even murder and rape (according to the gossip of my co-workers ). every time that lord Vincent comes to the palace and sleepover he always asks for a maid to keep him company and being the complete scum that he is he has no taste, he will sleep with almost anything in a maid uniform old, middle aged, young and even kids. And some this kids don't make it after being violated by the definition of trash.

This morning when I walked into the kitchen I saw a little girl maybe like 10 years old surrounded by a lot of maids. Ah I see you're the unlucky candidate well I mean if everything goes according to plan you won't have to serve the piece of shit so lucky you. The entire day I went about doing my duties but once it was 7:00 I went back to my room to prepare I was still in my maid uniform and tied my hair with a black scarf to avoid people from recognizing my hair and catching on that it's me but not that it's necessary. Anyway you know the reason I choose this piece of shit was not because of his character no but because he is dumb and will be easy to kill, you see when our lord want to commit his night of sinful pleasure he will send away all the guards and maids stationed around his wing so it's going to be very easy to sneak into his wing unnoticed since there is no one to notice me the only guards are the one on the main front of the building but one of the rooms in the wing has their windows opened by yours truly so all I needed to do is climb the window to that room and use it to enter the building, which I did . Man this might be my easiest murder yet as I walked through the halls of the building there wasn't a single guard or maid in sight. I stretched as I approached Lord Vincent door I was excited after so long it's finally happening my first kill in this world I smiled as I pushed the door open get ready to die Vincent.

I closed the door behind me as I stepped into the room, "Whose there" I turned around to see him the man about to become my dinner, I didn't eat this night in order to be able to enjoy his flesh when the time came. Now back to Lord Vincent he was a short chubby looking man and not the cute kind of chubby where you feel like squeezing their cheeks it's the disgusting kind full of sweat and body odor that sometimes will be covered with expensive perfume that will somehow make the smell worse. "I asked who you are, you can't be the maid I sent for one your too tall and too she's supposed be here by 10", I raised my head and pulled my scarf down "it's me my lord" he smiled showcasing his brown ugly teeth "oh ho if isn't the prince's harlot to what do I owe the pleasure". I bit my lips looking nervous "I.......I......I came here to seek your help lord Vincent". "My help" he said as he arched a brow still smiling. "Yes as you can see the prince has abandoned me and my chance to secure a better future for myself, the opportunity of being the princess consort has been taken away from but then I realized that there is another person aside from the royal family that can provide me with the future I want" I said with a very determined expression to show him I was being serious, the pig licked his lips "I'm assuming you mean me" I nodded "please lord Vincent help me, help me get out of this pathetic state that is my life he chuckled "well I can do what you asked of me but it comes with a price" he said coming closer to me and he stood a few feet taller than me but not threatening kind of tall as he spoke he grabbed one of breast I moaned this is great it's all going according to plan he is taking the bait, "I hope you understand what I'm talking about Anna" he said massaging the breast that was already in his hands I pretended to be flustered "ye....yes I understand my lord" I moved his hands away and reached for the zipper of my dress sliding it almost all the way to the end, pulling my dress all the way to my elbow doing all this slowly giving him a sort of strip tease trying my best to be seductive and I could tell that it was effective cause the pig's breath was heavy, he grew impatient and grabbed me by my wrist and tossed me onto the bed and quickly got on top me the man had no self-control but I still continued my act ~lord Vincent ~ I moaned "your such a whore" he said grabbing one of my breast again and massaged it. Right now the amount of disgust I felt was so much that I held myself from gagging but this will all be worth in a little bit. "Jumping from the third prince to me your just a cheap prostitute looking for any scrape of money" I moaned again as he squeezed my breast and put his knee between my legs trying to massage my clit "yes I'm a whore I'm such a whore" I put my hands around his neck as he leaned down to kiss me and at that moment the time was right the reason I unzipped my clothes is to make it easier to pull out my knife, just as he was about to kiss me I stabbed him in his head his body went limp as I moved my head out of the way so that the knife sticking out of his forehead wouldn't hurt me as the blood dripped from forehead he eyes were open as I pushed him off me.