Imagine 9: Enemy

Y/n's Pov:

My parents wanted to go on a family trip, and since they are close to E/n's parents, they decided that we should make a trip together.

"Y/n! Hurry up and come to the car!" My mom yelled as I packed the last thing in my bag and went downstairs.

I'm standing in front of our car and see that there's no seat for me.

"You have to sit in the car with E/n and his parents." My mother told me.

I groaned and started walking over to their car.

"Hey darling." His mother greeted me. "You have to sit on E/n's lap because we're not having that much place here. I hope this is okay." She continued

I forced a smile because I liked her and didn't want to make trouble, so I nodded and sat down.

I saw E/n smirking but just ignored him and got on my phone.

The street was rocky, so the car bounced a bit, and I was moving on E/n's lap to try and get a comfortable position.

"Y/n...stop moving!" He quietly grained into my ear so only I would hear it.

"Why?" I whisper-yelled and turned my head around so I can look at him.

He had his head leaned back, and his eyes closed and just ignored me.

He digged his fingers into my waist to stop me from moving.

I just got back on my phone and suddenly felt something poking my ass.

"E/n! Move your phone!" I whisper-yell.

"That's not my phone, love." E/n smirked