Imagine 8: husband

Y/n's Pov:

Something had fallen out of my hands...something that's very important to my husband

We argued about something into his office and something that was important to him fell to the ground and broke.

There was glass all over the floor and he shouts at me.

My vision is blurry from my teary eyes and I blink so I could see better...but it didn't help.

He shouts and yells at me that I should go out of his sight so he can't see me again.

I stumbled out of his office with glass in my bare feet and blood on the floor.

We live together so I lay down in a guest room from us and curl up.

I began crying till my eyes hurt and I feel asleep, thinking about how he shouts at me.

H/N's Pov:

I yelled at my wife...my beautiful wonderful wife.

I made a bit mistake and don't know how to apologise and make it up to her.

I decided to let her alone for w bit and after a while I walked to our bedroom.

I didn't saw her in our bed and was worried as fuck.

So I searched the whole house for her until I found her laying in one of our guest rooms.

I slowly walk inside and sit on the edge of the bed, the sheets slowly sinking.

Gently, I stroke her tear stained cheeks and make hair out of her face.

She looks so peaceful and beautiful but also so sad and hurt... and that's my fault.

I slowly and gently began to pull the glass out of her feet and put a bandage around them.

It looks pretty hurtful and that makes me feel even more guilty.

I lay down in bed behind her and slowly wrap my arms around her tiny body. Caressing her stomach.

I quietly whispers: I'm so sorry my love...sleep well.