Imagine 11: Enemy

Y/n's pov:

You were in your room, laying on your bed and scrolling on your phone. But you got bored after a while and decided to go to dunking donuts for a snack.

So that's what you did. You drove there and when you arrived you heard a voice through the drive in speaker:" Hello, what can I get you."... e/n's voice.

"E/n, is this you? I didn't know you were working here." You asked, surprised.

"Yes, it's me, now tell me what you want." He said, annoyed.

You ordered one donut(the donut you want) and waited for it.

When you got it, you paid and drove back home.

When you finally were sitting back on your bed, you opened the box.

But you noticed something weird. And weird and sticky glaze on the donut.

But u tried it anyway since u wanted a snack, but it tasted a bit salty.

So after you ate a bit of it, you decided to call e/n.

Y/n:" E/n, what is this glaze? It tastes weird and salty. You said.

E/n:" Oh darling..." You heard him say, and you know he's grinning on the other side of the phone.

E/n:" That's not a glaze.. I made this extra for you." He continues.

Y/n:" Then what is this? Tell me! You asked.

E/n:" you know exactly what that is, darling. E/n said.

That's when it finally hit you and you spat out the last bit of the donut you were chewing on seconds ago.