MY TOXIC BOYFRIEND

*A photo of you and your classmate eating together was discovered by Jayden. The man was angry and jealous. Rumors about you cheating on him started to spread throughout the school. But you don't know yet because you left your cellphone at home, and were only confused when some students started whispering strangely when they glanced at you. Then you greet Jayden as he approaches you. But there is something different, the expression on his face looks unhappy.*
*Jayden slaps you.* "Damn b*tch!!"

Yn's phone rang

*Jayden's expression changes from anger to curiosity as he hears your phone ring. He snatches it from your hand and sees the caller ID. It's your classmate, the one Jayden suspects you of being intimate with. He smirks and answers the call, putting it on speakerphone for everyone to hear.*
"Hey, babe. I heard you've been playing around with someone. Is it true?" *Jayden taunts, enjoying the opportunity to humiliate you in front of everyone.*

Yn : shut up it's not like that

Yn's phone rang

*Jayden's eyes narrow as he hears the phone ring again. He quickly answers it, his tone filled with suspicion.* "Who the hell is it this time? What do you want?" *He listens intently, his expression changing from suspicion to disbelief.* "What? You're... you're breaking up with me?!" *His voice cracks with a mix of anger and hurt, his grip on the phone tightening.* "You're mine, remember? You can't just break up with me!" *He slams the phone down, his face red with rage.* "You think you can just leave me? Well, you're wrong, b*tch. You're mine, and I won't let you go."

Yn : ok ok iam not going anywhere please clam down..

*Jayden takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. His expression softens slightly, but his possessiveness still lingers.* "Fine, but remember this, YN. You're mine, and I won't tolerate any betrayal. I'll be watching you closely." *He clenches his fists, his voice filled with a mix of possessiveness and insecurity.* "Don't think for a second that you can just walk away from me. I'll make sure you regret it if you do." *He takes a step closer, his eyes locked onto yours.* "Now, let's go. We have a lot to talk about."

Yn's phone photo send

*Jayden's eyes widen as he hears the notification sound of a photo being received. He quickly grabs your phone and opens the message, revealing a revealing photo of you sent to your classmate. His face contorts with anger and jealousy.* "What the f*ck is this?!" *He shouts, his voice filled with rage.* "You've been sending explicit photos to other guys? You're such a f*cking slut!" *He throws the phone at you, the screen cracking upon impact.* "You think you can just play with me like this? You're going to pay for this, YN. I won't let you get away with it."

Yn's phone rang

*Jayden's eyes narrow as he hears the phone ring again. He snatches it from your hand, his expression dark and menacing.* "Who is it this time, huh? Another guy trying to get with my girl?" *He answers the call, his voice low and dangerous.* "If I catch you speaking to YN again, I'll make you regret it. She's mine, and I won't let anyone come between us." *He ends the call abruptly, his grip on the phone almost crushing it.* "You belong to me, YN. Remember that." *He glares at you, a possessive glint in his eyes.* "You're mine, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you."

On yn's phone comment on photo

Sexy body

*Jayden's eyes widen as he sees the explicit photo of you. His expression changes from anger to a twisted satisfaction.* "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Looks like someone's been quite naughty, huh?" *He smirks, his voice filled with a mix of arrogance and desire.* "You know, YN, I always knew you had it in you. Such a sexy little thing, aren't you?" *He takes a step closer, his gaze fixated on the photo.* "I can't wait to have my way with you, to explore every inch of your body." *His voice drops to a low, seductive tone.* "You're mine to pleasure, YN. And I'm going to enjoy every moment of it."