PART 31

Hello friends,

     Sabse pehle to is part ke romantic scene ke lie mene bohot mehnat ki he kyuki mujse romantic scene likhe nai jate thik se or iske lie bhi Google se help Leni padti he, so guys please comment kar ke batana kesa Raha.
     Thanks un sab ko jo meri story padhte he, comments karte he and voting karte he. Lekin fir bhi abhi kuchh jyada response nahi mil rahe so muje lag raha he ke kahi meri story boring to nahi ho rahi. Baki jitne log comments and voting kar rahe he unko thanks kyuki ap sab ke achhe comments padha ke hi age likhne ka motivation milta he.
     Now about my story so abhi bohot kuchh baki he, bohot sare raaz khulne baki he, bohot sari new and old entry baki he, abhi to KMA bhi jana he. So everyone please read my story and please please please voting and comments mat bhulna.

Update,

Next day,

Everyone was busy with their work. Huda's mummy ji, Udi's parents also arrived. Rajveer and team busy with security arrangement. Naveen and team busy with decoration. Gunny and team busy with gate security. Abhimanyu and team were in hotel handling all the guest. Or hamare pyare couple beth ke in sab ko dekh rahe the kyuki un dono ko koi kuchh bhi kaam nahi karne de raha tha.

At evening,

in Naina's room,

Naina was inside her wardrobe. Then Rajveer just entered in the room, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

Rajveer: Naina tum kaha ho. tumne bulaya tha kya hua, tumhe koi help chahie thi.

Naina: nahi muje koi help nahi chahie thi. Muje apko kuchh dikhana he lekin uske lie pehle ap apni ankhe bandh kijie.

Rajveer: esa kya he Naina ese hi dikha do na.

Naina: nahi pehle apni ankhe bandh kijie tabhi me bahar augi.

Rajveer: thik he mene apni ankhe bandh kar li ab a jao.

As he opened his eyes, he saw her stepping out from the wardrobe, a beautiful smile on her face. she was wearing his favorite color dress. She was looking so beautiful in that red gown.

 She was looking so beautiful in that red gown

He could not help but captivated by her. With each step she took, he felt his heart race. She noticed his gaze and smiled, her eyes sparkling with affection. Slowly she made her way toward him. He checked her from top to bottom. Then she just came close to him and wrap her arm around his neck. Then she just going more close to him.

Naina: (whisper in his ear) you are looking gorgeous.

This was the first time that Nina herself was coming so close to him and because of this sudden his hearts beats faster. Rajveer was feeling something different when Naina was so close to him. He was enjoying this. And she also smirking and enjoying the effect she had on him. He couldn't help but smile, knowing that her teasing was a sign of her affection. But now he know that she was trying to tease him, he planed turn the table on her. When the perfect opportunity arose, he.....