Chapter 6

It has been a year since I met her. This was the longest year I ever crossed in my life. I don't know what to do or what is going on... I just need her, I need her and huh... I need her. I saw some spark.... Something special in her eyes that never I felt for anyone. I really felt the love in her kiss. .. She's.. I need her... God. I feel guilty, anger a kind of... A kind of mixed emotion I'm not stable

The moon fails to shine
The star fails to twinkle
The flowers fails to bloom
My heart fails to beat
As she's is not here with me.

My Bindhu she's not here... Oh God even though it's hard but I have to accept the bitter truth that she's not here.

     I want to hold her tight and say it was my mistake and I love her very much. I... I... feel empty all these days. She made me to realise  the meaning of the word LOVE, no its not a word it's an emotion, a feeling and my LOVE is her my Bindhu  my love. God please let me meet my love....

       " Hey... Agni, what's wrong? " Asked rishi.

"Nothing... Just... Just" Dragged I

"Whatever it is. It is an important match just focus on the game, we have really worked hard to reach this place"

Our team need six runs to win the match and I am standing here holding my bat. I looked around there were many people chatting against me, yes my form  was really bad, maybe it will be my last match if I failed .It's my last chance to prove or elese I won't be in the team. I never missed or loved someone over my cricket.
I  closed  my eyes took a deep breath and slowly opened eyes as I happened to see a girl holding a chart saying

"AGNI.... MY HERO"

It was... It was her.. My love my Bindhu.. She is back.. God ... Thank you very much.  I know what to do with full of confidence and love I looked directly at the ball and hit for a six it went really high a d everyone are looking above at the sky except her's those dark eyes we're looking at me. The crowd started to chant my name and my team mates ran towards me as we won. Yes I hit a six. We won. But the thing running in my heart and mind is to apologize to her and to tell her how much I love her.