Chapter 2

I'm in the hospital because the doctor said that I should be here for atleast two days.

"Agni, how are you feeling now? " Asked the doctor.

"I'm fine, but have a little pain" Replied I

He took a look at my ankle and said.
"You'll be fine soon. Don't stress yourself"

He took a pause and continued
"You're really lucky 'cause you have Bindhu "

"Lucky!.... What???? " I stunned
He smirked

"Fortunately she'll be the one to take care of you and treat your ankle. And unfortunately you P. A. can't make it for two days. Hence, she will be the one to look after you. I'm sure you are very lucky because she has some magic in her hands. She is one of the best physiotherapist"

I smiled with a wit and said
"Yes. yeah! I'm really lucky to have her as my physio"

"What ....lucky I'm the most unfortunate man in the world" I blabbed myself.

I slowly begin again with a gentle voice

"Doctor can't you hire any other, because it will be better if I get treated from a male physio 'cause I feel a bit awkward so.."

"No one is available. You don't need to feel shy you can talk to her freely. She is a very kind girl, but she doesn't talk much"

"Then .... Why can't you treat me? "

"No... 'Cause I have to go along with the team for the next match. Don't worry Agni, mark my words you'll gt soon and you'll really like her"

"Mmm... Hmm.... Yeah"

Ah... Why in the world should she treat me.

"Where is my phone... Where is it..? "

The door slowly opened as she entered

"What are you looking for? " Asked her

"My phone. "

She looked around and took the phone from the table next to me and said

"Here it is"

"Shit, how the hell I didn't notice it"

Murmured I
As I took the phone she said

"Your  P. A. is busy with his family function and your sister has exams, your parents can't travel and your friend Rishi... Is in the playing XI"

"How... How do you know all this? "

"'Cause for time being I will be you P. A. Or care taker or whatever it is. So don't distrub them"

"I don't want you to be my care taker and I don't need your help"

"Neither I, it's all my fate to work with such patients like you "

She slowly pressed my leg, I yelled

"Ah.. Can't you be gentle. If you're not in good terms with me I'll complain to your higher official"

She smirked

"You too remember that the recovery of your ankle depends on me" Said with an evil look.