Chapter 7

I missed her again. I have been searching for her for five hours and still now I couldn't find her. God please let me see her to say how much I love her. As I looked around murmuring there... There she's standing in the corner of the road the  night was brighten by the presence of her. She is literally looks like an angel from above. I ran towards her and said

"hey"

She didn't respond and started to move

I yelled "please Bindhu, can I have a word with you? "

She didn't respond and "Atleast let me to ask sorry for that day"

I yelled again that grabbed everyone's attention she ran towards me and said "huh"

"This will be the last meet of us " Sad her

I was too stunned and asked "what happened to you? "

"I'm really sorry Bindhu"

"It's not you who have to ask sorry it's my mistake and I'm sorry for that "

"You don't have to and I'm sorry for kissing you without your approval, but my feelings towards you are true "

"I... I...I'am sorry "

"For what? "

"For that day"

"You don't have to, I do love you.. I love you Bindhu I want you spent each and every moment of my life with you. You are.... You are my love, my everything "

"It's not possible, Agni"

"Why is not? "

"'Cause you are the sun and I'm the moon it's impossible for both of us"

"Huh... What are you saying? "

"You're a celebrity, a cricketer, a superstar, a talented person ,you are handsome and your are in highest position and I'm just an ugly girl"

"Who said you are ugly, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, even thought there are million girls in this world you're the only one who made my heart to flutter "

"I'm... I'm just a physio.... "

"So what???? "

"So it can never be us it will always be YOU and ME"

"No... Bindhu just don't care about anything it about you and me and it's about us I love you Bindhu, I love you very much"

"But I don't... I don't love you Agni. You doesn't look beautiful to my eyes and you didn't make my heart to flutter. I have never felt anything for you and you are just a PATIENT...  One of the patient. "

As she said I felt the extreme pain that I never felt even when I lost my match, the pain that could not be expressed as eyes got blurred by tears. I moved as there is nothing I can do without looking around and sudden  blast of sound hit my ear as she pushed me forcely. When I opened my eyes I saw her lying in the ground with blood.