Chapter 4

Yesterday she literally gave me a beautiful vision. I'm just curious about her.

"Hey, how is your ankle? " Asked her

"It's good... I feel like I can walk"

"That's really great to hear"

"Bindhu.... "

"Hm.... "

"Yesterday.... The thing you said was really beautiful"

"Mmmm"

"Why that long face again. We have to spend the whole day together. Lets begin over "

Said I, as she tilted her head and looked at me

"Hi, I'm  Agni, Agni prasad, 32 years old an international criketer of Indian team, Middle-order right-handes batsman in all forms of cricket and belong to Mumbai"

She gave a deep breath and said
"I'm Bindhu a physiotherapist, 22 years and belong to pondicherry and about be I'm a boring person. There is nothing interesting about me"

"But... You look quite interesting, so tell me, do you like rain? "

"RAIN... not that much, it doesn't mean I don't like rain, I just love the smell of earth that happens before the rain. It feels like heaven"

"Yes... I agree"

"Now... It's your turn, what do you like? "

"Me... I like cricket, I love cricket it makes me happy and for me playing cricket feels like heaven. "

"I think cricket loves you tooo"
"Hmmm, it does. What else do you like Bindhu"

"Songs.. "

"I too love songs"

"MY FAVORITE SONG IS 'PERFECT' BY ED SHEERAN" we both said at the same time

"Oh.. You like Ed Sheeran songs, I too love them" Said I, she signed that she agrees

"It's boring Bindhu, can you tell me any stories you read"

"STORIES.. are you a child "
She laughed

"Then what we can do to engage our time" Asked I

"Look... There was a girl, who is a daughter of a farmer, she feel in love deeply with the prince of the kingdom. She loved him not because he's the Prince she felt something else for him. But she haven't met him for real but knows about him .
She used to image her future with him even though she knows it's impossible "

Saying this she starred at me her look seemed different, her eyes tries to convey something, it's longing for something but I couldn't figure out .
"Then what happened " I asked

"I don't know "said her

"What.. "

"Actually the next pages were torn so I can't get the conclusion"

"Then lets search in internet".

" No it's not available there.. "

Saying this she left the room.

There is something she's hinding. But she has the most beautiful eyes like those angels.

Oh God what am I doing..