CHAPTER 10

On Sunday Morning 
Meeting Day

At Singhania Mansion 

Mohini was sleeping peacefully when her sleep got disturbed by her brother as her brother entered into her room and sat on the bed by saying loudly didi wake up didi wake up mumma has made our favourite breakfast didi wake up na.

After a few minutes she finally woke up and said good morning to her brother and he also said good morning to her. And she asked her why are you screaming so loud in the morning. So he told her that their mother is making their favourite breakfast and told him to wake his sister fast so that all the family members can have their breakfast.

Mohini told her brother to get ready and she also went towards the washroom to get ready. After 20 minutes Mohini and her brother both went to the dining table and started to have their breakfast with their family members.

After having breakfast her brother went to his room to get his toys because his father told him to play for sometime. And all three were present in the hall only.

Mohini's mother told her that today she has to go and meet Nalini's son in XYZ Cafe and Mohini told her that she knows and she will book a cab to go there.

Her father and mother nodded and meanwhile his brother also came back from his room with his toys and her brother and father started playing.

Mohini went to her room to get ready for meeting the boy. And when she arrives she checks the time and it's just 9:30a.m. and she has to arrive at the cafe at 11:00a.m . She thinks that she has a lot of time to get ready. So she just takes her clothes only. She took her novel and went towards the balcony and started reading it.

Sometimes when she checks the time it was already 10:40a.m so she thought to get ready. So she went into the room and started to get ready.

After twenty minutes she came back after getting ready. She got ready in a simple outfit that is normal for a meeting. She wore light Blue colour jeans and a plain white colour top with white snickers and a bag handbag. She combed her hair and put it into a claw clip. She put on very minimal makeup which includes only a lip tint and a moisturiser. Satisfied with her look she looked at her one last time in the mirror and went downstairs while booking a cab for her. 

After reaching downstairs she saw that her mother, father and her brother were playing together while watching this scene. She gets very happy and sits beside her mother and tells her that she is leaving for the cafe. Her mother and father told her to take care of herself.

And her cab came and she left for the cafe.

At Rawat's Mansion 

Anuvik woke up and went straight to the washroom and after 10 minutes he came back and went to the gym which is present in his house itself.

After 1 hour he was coming back from the gym when his mother called him from the back and he went to his mother. He greeted his mother who was sitting in the hall while waiting for his husband who will return from the walk at any time.

She asked him to take a seat and he adjusted himself beside his mother and asked her what was the matter.

His mother reminds him about meeting the girl at the cafe at 11:a.m. He just told his mother that he remembered it.

His mother again told him to think about it as it will decide his son's future as well his future also. He didn't say anything, just listened to his mother while nodding.

His mother told him that just meet the girl once and he will like that girl for Aabir because she thinks that Mohini will be suitable for the Aabir's mother and his wife.

He again nodded and went towards his room.

At 8:30am. he went to his son's room and when he opened the door he saw that his son and his brother were playing with each other and Anuvik smiled at What he saw.

When Rahul saw him greeted him and Aabir also greeted him good morning. And Anuvik also greeted them together. 

When they all get ready. All went to have their breakfast.

After having breakfast all the members of the Rawat family went to do their respective work and Anuvik went to his room to do his office work.

After sometime when he checked the time it's already 10:30a.m so he thought to get ready.

After getting ready he came back from the washroom. 

He went downstairs and when he reached Aabir asked him if he was going somewhere so he replied yes and Aabir again told him that he promised Aabir that on Sunday they both will play.

So Anuvik told him that after returning back home they both will play. Aabir nodded his head happily and said bye to him.

So by 11:10a.m he left for the cafe and by 11:25a.m he reached and went inside the cafe and sat on the table while waiting forMohini.

By 11:30a.m Mohini also reached the cage and went inside to see if Anuvik was there or not.

When she entered she was looking here and there for Anuvik and when she saw that on one table a boy was sitting alone and maybe waiting for someone. 

So she went towards that boy and when she called him. The boy turned and she said…..

———————————————————
Thank You
Your Author Moon 🌙 

Please let me know your views regarding this chapter.

Please vote and comment 💮
It will mean a lot to me .