Chapter 14

The same night 🌃

When Mohini and her brother came back from the Cosmo plaza they both greeted their parents who were waiting for them to return back home.

When they returned back to Kunal her brother was very tired so he went directly to his room to sleep and the very next day he also had to go to school. But not before saying good night to his family members.

They also replied with a good night in return and Kunal went to sleep.

And Mohini went to the kitchen to help her mother in doing the leftover kitchen work as her mother and father had eaten their dinner.

When she entered the kitchen she told her mother not to do the leftover kitchen chores as she will do now and told her mother To take rest and her mother also went to her room.

After half an hour the kitchen was complete and she also went to her room to sleep. And when she entered her room Firstly She took a  comfortable pj's for her to change into and she went to take a bath.

After taking a bath she sat in front of the dressing table which was present in her room only to do some skincare. When her skincare was finished she lay down on her bed and checked her phone.

And she saw that Anuvik texted her the location, timings and the date when they both will meet each other again. 

So she texted him that she Will be there on time and also she texted him whether he can bring Aabir with him or not. 

And after sometime she got Anuvik message that he will bring Aabir with him and she texted him a thank u and good night in return.

The next morning 🌄

After getting Ready Mohini went to have breakfast with her family and after having breakfast she went to drop her brother to school and after dropping her brother she went to the supermarket to buy some groceries for her home as her mother gave her a list before going out. 

After buying groceries she went to her home And when she returned back she helped her mother in doing the household chores.

After completing the household Mohini and her mother sat in the hall and her mother asked her about Anuvik whether the both will meet again or not.

So she told her everything she talked with Anuvik and while telling her mother Mohini became happy while telling her that Aabir will also come with Anuvik when they will meet next. 

Her mother thought that Aabir will accept Mohini as Her mother and while thinking thus she becomes happy that her daughter will be very happy after marriage only if they both decided to get Married.

She also thanked her friend in her thoughts That she told her about the well reputated family that will keep Her daughter happy. 

On meeting day

Mohini wakes and gets ready for the meeting with Anuvika and Aabir. Today she is very happy because She will meet Aabir today.

While getting ready she wore a peach-coloured short kurti with Black jeans and did her light makeup and used a claw clip for her hair.

When she was satisfied with her look she went downstairs to have breakfast and after having breakfast she booked a cab for herself and went to her destination. 

———————————————————
Thank you 
Your Author Moon 🌙 

Let me know your views regarding this chapter 

Please vote and comment 💮
It will mean a lot to me 

I will post the next chapter only when you will complete the target.

Target - more than 10 likes 
And 5 followers.