« Some Bad News »

A/N: so, when Hagrid comes back, I came up with a plan to make Hagrid able to see Olivia and do his mission with the giants. Dumbledore would Apparate to the colony and find Hagrid, then take him along Side-Along-Apparation to show Olivia around then apparate him back.  

OLIVIA'S POV

I was walking out of the common room when i heard Fred mutter to George, "One Galleon she's not human."

"You're on." George muttered.

"I heard that!" I shouted from across the room.

"How?" Fred asked, with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed. "I have really good hearing, Freddie."

I wasn't really lying, was I? I do have superb hearing. 

I walked out of the common room, and looked back at Harry and winked. "I'll be fine! He likes me anyway." 

Harry looked at me and chuckled and I smiled at him before leaving the common room. 

It was a very quiet night, and I tried my best to be very quiet while I crept through the huge castle to the griffin door. "Fizzing Whizbee!" 

I walked up the steep stairs two at a time and knocked. "Come in." A soft voice said, and I burst in immediately after. 

"Ah, Ms. Cullen, what brings you here at this time?" Dumbledore smiled. 

"Harry-had-another-one-of-his-visions." I blurted out. "And-it-looks-like-my-family-is-in-danger and-I-can't-contact-them-because-of-Umbridge-and-"

"Woah, woah," Dumbledore interrupted, but his voice was calm. "Your family might be in danger?" 

"Yes, because Voldemort has another powerful Death Eater, and he is my father's friend so they might be in danger. And to make things worse, he actually has his own vampire army, and they are joining him as well." I said in one breath. 

"Voldemort is becoming very powerful," Dumbledore sighed. "He has very powerful witches and wizards at his side, and now vampires. How strong are these vampires?" 

"They are all like me, which is basically very strong, cold skinned, look perfect, and are very fast but they have red eyes, because they drink human blood." I explained. 

"Oh no," Dumbledore muttered. 

"Oh yes." I said. 

Dumbledore cracked a smile. "I will contact the Order and we will find your family and keep them safe." 

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you something else." I said. 

"What is it?" 

"Some vampires have a special talent, like Jane, the short brunette girl can look at a person, and make them suffer a pain like the Cruciatus curse, and she has a twin who's name is Alec, who can make any sense numb. 

"There's also Marcus, who can see ties between them, and Demetri can track anyone through their minds. Aro, who was the Death Eater Voldemort talked to personally, can touch anyone and see every thought they have ever thought of, and that's it for the Volturi." 

"The Volturi is the vampire army?" 

I nodded. 

"Does your family have any special talents?" Dumbledore asked. 

"Yes, a few of them do!" I said. "Alice can see the future, without staring into a crystal ball. Edward can read minds, and Jasper can manipulate the emotions of the people around him."