Epilogue

-Pete's Pov-

Explaining to Patrick where I was wasn't easy.

I've never seen someone so tiny and cute become so angry.

He also told me I'm never aloud out of his sight. I'm okay with that though. I love Patrick, and I never want to be away from him.

Anyway, Meagan is in prison for five years, and then she gets three years of probation. I think it should've been longer, but whatever, I'm home.

This last month, being home, has been so amazing. We're not doing any work for a while, so we just stay home all day and make messes that we don't clean up and cuddle and have tons of sex. Like wow, I didn't think two people could do it so much.

But sometimes it's hard though. Not hard for me, but hard for Patrick when he has nightmares, or just starts crying out of nowhere. When you think about it, I was oblivious to everything going on, I had no worries. But Patrick on the other hand, he had it bad. He was the one who didn't know what was happening to me. What was going on, whether or not I was alive or dead. People tend to doubt him, but he is so much stronger than what they think. Even when all hope was lost, and I was presumed dead, he still got out of bed, and that takes fucking courage.

I think that's why I fell in love with him.