Prologue

Six best friends Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Aria Montgomary, Kody Reed and Alison Dilaurentis. Alison was their leader sometimes she was nice and sometimes a total bitch that is why alot of people hated her with a passion from school peers the parents of the girls and even police officers. So you can understand some people wanted her dead.

It was the last weekend of summer before their Junior year at Rosewood high the girls decided to have a sleepover in Spencer's barn, Alison just came back from her nana in Georgia but she was a bit jumpy bit not one of the other girls dared to ask her otherwise she would've snapped at them.

At the barn the girls had a blast they listened to music shared secrets and drank alcohol but Alison didn't drink she secretly poured sleeping pill powder into the wine and let the other girls drink of it, when they passed out Alison went out.

Spencer heard a scream and went out to see wear it was, when the girls woke up and saw the two girls missing they started to panic but that's when Spencer came back looking as pale as a white blank sheet and said those two words that will haunt them forever.

"She's gone"

That was the day that Alison Dilaurentis went missing