Chapter 2

~Picture is of Kody's dress, hair, ear piercings(both sides) and shoes for Alison's funeral~

Threw the day I became more nervous every second I'm going to tell Emily how I feel about Jason and I'm kinda scared for her reaction. When the final bell rang a quickly got all books and went outside to the courtyard where I saw Emily waiting patiently for me.

"I think I need to explain why this -A person sent me that text" I said approaching her

"Yes please I'm dying from curiosity" she said you can see the curiosity in her eyes

"But not here let's go to my house" I said as we both quickly went to our vehicles and driving to my house since my parents are on business trip they go alot on those really

"So tell me please" she whined as soon as we entered the room

"I've been inlove with Jason for 3 years now" I said as fast as I could

"What?! Really?" She asks shocked

"Yes and I literally told no one how does this -A person know that I love him?" I asked exasperated

"I really don't know Kody I mean really I wish I knew" she said

After that we decided to grab a bite so we walked to the grill past Ali's old how that was swarm with police cars, wait what?

We quickly ran over there and saw Hanna, Spencer and Aria standing together me and Emily quickly went to them to ask what is going on.

"Guys why are here police officers and ambulances?" Emily asked as soon as we got to them

"Kody, Em... they found Ali's body" Spencer said to us looking pale.

"What?" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes, Alison was maybe a bitch sometimes but we've been friends since diapers.

All of them embraced me in one big hug knowing how tough this is for me. I watched as they brouht out a body from the backyard and that is when I lost it I broke down in tears and fell to my knees while al of them just hold me.

*day of funeral*

"Are you okay honey?" Mom asked looking into my room with a concerned look on her face while I looked in the mirror putting my last earring ingo my ear.

Today is Alison's funeral I haven't talk to anyone since that night except the girls I haven't got any texts from that A person thankfully, I had dark hair with red in it but decided to change it back to my natural color, blonde. I'm wearing a dress that goes to my mid-thigh, my hair is pinned back and I'm also wearing my 5inch black high heels.

"Yes mom are we ready to go?" I asked grabbing my purse.

"Yes" she said grabbing her keys and both of us heading out.

The car ride was silent and when we got there alot of people already arrived, we got out linked arms and walked together we saw the other girls and their parent we went to them gave all of them hugs and I went inside were I Mrs. Dilaurentis.

"Hey Mrs.D long time no see" I said getting her attention and gave her a big hug and hold her for a moment, or more like we were holding each other afraid one of us will fall.

Mrs. D is like a second mom to me we were always close.

"Kody, I didn't even recognised you, I've never seen you with blond hair" she said looking at me to admire how much I've changed over a year.

"Yea, I'm actually dyed it back a few days ago, this is my natural color" I said giving her a small smile

"Can you go sit with the other girls in the front row please, Ali would've liked it?" She asked gesturing to the other girls already sitting