Vote on an ending

(A/N: Since I have writer's block, you can pick an ending. I'll post the ending once a vote gets ten comments or more; to ensure that a good handful of people want that particular ending... Keep in mind that I'll unpublish this chapter to prevent others from being spoiled.)

Ending #1: Naruto and Sasuke get married. Naruto renounces his position as Hokage to join Sasuke on a journey around the world. Konohomaru becomes Hokage in the end.

Ending #2: Naruto wakes up in the Blood Prison, realizing that he had passed out from being knocked out cold in his cell. Naruto can't seem to find Sasuke anywhere in the Blood Prison, realizing that Sasuke has been chosen instead to be a sacrifice. Naruto rushes to stop the wish box from being touched, but he soon realizes that an ally of his is participating in this sick game.

Ending #3: Naruto wakes up in the middle of the Uchiha District, looking up at Sasuke who is breathing heavily from nearly killing Naruto. Naruto stands to his feet, realizing everything was a dream. Sasuke has betrayed the Hidden Leaf and is loyally following Danzō in an attempt to get more powerful.

Ending #4: Naruto and Sasuke break up, remain single, and then the story ends.