Chapter 1

Hospital in Jaku

Inko Midoriya had just been admitted into the hospital and wheeled to the maternity ward where she was about to give birth to her son. She wished her husband Hisashi Midoriya was with her, but he was far away on business. Every five seconds, she felt the pain from her contractions hurting her more and more. The doctors then successfully get Inko to the maternity ward, the doctors beging with delivery of her son.

After an hour had passed, Inko was happy that her son was finally born. The nurses had cleaned Izuku up and wrapped him in a blanket. A nurse walked over to Inko holding Izuku and was about to give him to Inko.

"Izuku, my baby boy. I love you so much." Inko said, then passed out, and heart monitor hit zero.

The nurse kept holding onto Izuku and called for a doctor. A doctor and four nurses ran into the room with a defibrillator, and they tried to revive Inko. They tried for five minutes until a nurse checked her pulse.

"Doctor, she gone." A nurse said as Izuku started crying and the nurse took Izuku to the nursery with the other babies.

When the nurse left, a doctor walked in and looked at Izuku and made a quick call to someone and took Izuku, and snuck out of the hospital.

"I'm out of the hospital, and I got our first yest subject. Your son will be a perfect experiment, huh? All for One." The doctor said and got into a car with Izuku.

"Yes, bring him to me. And what of the mother?" All for One asked happy they have a test subject.

"She died after giving birth to the child." The doctor said and started driving and pulling out of the hospital parking lot.

"It doesn't matter, Dr. Garaki, she would've died sooner or later, but she did give me a fantastic test subject. Get here quickly so we can start with the experiment." All For One said not caring about Inkos death.

Five years Later

Izuku was sitting in a cage scared of the environment he's been in.

"Please let me go. I want to go home. Where's my mommy?" Izuku asked, crying heavily.

"You aren't going anywhere your mother never cared about you now be a good boy and shut up." All for One said and smiled sinisterly.

"I believe it's time for you to receive another quirk." All for One said as he and Dr. Garaki proceeded to give Izuku another quirk as he screamed.

"To believe a quirkless boy like you would be compatible with very Dangerous quirk that every government would consider that would end the world." All for One said smiling as Izuku screamed louder.

After giving Izuku another quirk, they put a collar on him, and it shocked him, sending 15 volts of electricity through his body.

"That obedience collar should keep you in line. If ever disobey me or anyone associated with me, the voltage will increase, and you'll be shocked." All for One said, laughing evilly

"Please let me go." Izuku said, crying heavily as the collar shocked him with 20 volts of electricity.

"Be a good boy, Experiment Zero. If you don't want to be electrocuted, then you will obey and not beg to be set free." All for One said the last part with anger, and Izuku fearfully shocked his yes.

10 years later, the USJ

As class 1-A entered the USJ to do rescue training with their teacher Shota Aizawa along with the pro heroes 13 and the number one hero All Might who was nowhere to be seen. The class was in awe looking at the different disasters they have to for training.