第2章

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

✎ [ɴᴀᴍᴇ] ༉‧ ♡*.✧

ʏᴇᴀʀ年: 200X

ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ場所: ɴʏᴄ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ時間: Saturday, 11:34 A.M

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"Alright, Kirakira-Sama! Give us a charming gaze! Give us adorable! Give us dazzling! Give us everything!! Ugh! Yes indeed! You are a star! So much more; you're the genuine sun!" The photographer kept calling out to me. Flashing the camera as I move through various postures. 50 different positions, 50 different costumes. Modeling might be difficult if you lack motivation. But knowing that I'm doing good at what I do gives me just the motivation I need to finish the shoot.

The theme today was a strawberry look! Mmmh~ strawberries actually sound really good right now. My face is supposed to be in the front cover on all types of magazines. But they're trying to make it where each magazine is a collectible, because of the different faces I make. I don't understand really the purpose? But if people like it's who am I to complain?

 I don't understand really the purpose? But if people like it's who am I to complain?

Finally, after 6 hours of modeling since 5:00 this morning. I was finally done. Thank goodness... "You are all good to go! I shall have my photographer team get all the pictures taken care of. Once we're done with making all the copies of the magazine. We shall send some to you. Ciao, dear." Blowing a kiss at me. I smile and wave. Telling him to have a fantastic day.

"~sigh~ I need something sweet...Aprill~ Can I please get something to eattt~ I haven't ate all morning!" I groan to her, dramatically falling into her arms. Her taking out the strawberry headband from my head, then responding. "Alright alright, I'll order us some-" "No! I want to go to the cafe! Please!! I promise I won't be spotted! ~puppy dog eyes~ I'll even disguise myself! Please!" I pleaded my manager. who sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose.