第3章

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

✎ [ɴᴀᴍᴇ] ༉‧ ♡*.✧

ʏᴇᴀʀ年: 200X

ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ場所: ɴʏᴄ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ時間: Saturday, 7:00 P.M

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"I'm serious! He came out of the shadows like a ninja and the minute I blink my eyes- POOF! He was gone!" I exclaim excitedly at my manager, April, who is arranging my hair for bed. I wasn't in the least tired. Despite the fact that I've been shooting continuously. I couldn't stop talking about today.At least for April. I knew I could trust her. I don't want anyone else to know that I met THE Nightwatcher. It would not end well. So I swear to keep our small meetup a secret!

"~Sheepishly laughs~ Sweetheart, it's time for bed. You need some well rested sleep. Don't think I'm still upset about what happened today. God only knows what would have happened to you if we didn't show up sooner for later." Her voice held worrisome in her tone. All while adding the finishing touches to my hair.

"~Groans!~ But April! I told you! HE saved me! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him! He's my hero!" I throw my arms up in the air. Leaning back on my bed. Surrounded by plushies and stuffed animals. April sighs, bringing the covers up to my chin. "Uh huh...okay. ~Sigh~ we'll talk more about this in the morning. Rest up, okay?" She smiles gently at me and kisses my head.

April was always like a mother to me. She's the best manager and best friend I could ask for! "はい! ~Yawn~ See you in the morning, April....Tell Casey I said goodnight too~" I turn over. But I could tell she was blushing red. I had already knew she brought Casey over. I knew those two had a thing going on~ I ship so hard.

Once she had left. I quickly sprung out of my bed and opened up my phone. Hoping to see if my hero had texted me yet? To my disappointment he didn't....maybee he was busy??? Ya! That could be it! A heros job is never finished after all!...or what if I weirded him out....UGH! I KNEW ADDING THOSE HEARTS WOULD MAKE IT WEIRD!!! AHH なんで!!!

Grabbing my pillow and screaming into it out of embarrassment. Falling straight down onto my bed with an ~Oof~ peaking my eyes up and looking at my phone again....it was now 7:20...and I wasn't tired still...How about I do some shopping? That usually tires me out...Oh! I could get that new video game that came out! Or I could order a midnight snack? That sounds really delicious right now...

Making my decision. I get back up off my bed and head over to my desk. Powering on my computer and sitting on my chair. The Internet has upgraded after all theses years. Everything is so accessible at your fingertips and everything feels like you're in a future movie! Paper is kinda a thing in the past but is still kinda used. Everything is mostly digital and holographic.