CHAPTER 2:

This is copyright so please don't steal my idea. Hopefully everyone liked chapter one. Chapter two will be better.
Vote and comment...!♥

I quickly turned around to see who it was that was holding me back. To my surprise Alec had his head down and was holding onto my sleeve.

Alec's POV:

I lifted my head up to see Max staring at me with her bright blue eyes. Why did I have to ask her where my next class is, I don't want to sound like a lost puppy, well here goes nothing. "Um..can you..um..help me...um find my next..um.. class..um..?" I looked down to embarrassed to look at her. When she said , "Sure, anytime. " I looked up to see her with a smile plastered on her face.

She started walking out the class and signalled for me to follow. I did a little jog to catch up. " So what class do you have next?" she asked turning her head to face me. I looked at my schedule to see that I had science next. And said, "Science. " "Ooh, I have english next. " She said sounding a little disappointed. I did not know why though we had just met. "Well what do you have after that? " She asked sounding hopeful . I looked down at my schedule again to see that I had art afterwards. And said, "Art."I saw a smile appear on her face and she said," That's great, because I have art second period to ,so.....I will probaly see you then. " She said then pionted into a class "Well.... here we are science class. Mr Baxtor teaches this class so ask him anything you want. See you next period." She said walking off.

Max's POV:

I speed walked to my class , which I was already late for and could not stop thinking about Alec. What's wrong with me I just met him?

When I arrived the entire class was seated and the lesson had already began. I apologised to Ms McCreath and hurried to the only other seat due to my old one being behind Tracy.

Ms McCreath asked , "Did anyone complet the extra credit thesis papar?" I walked over to her desk handing in my last minute essay.

I felt something hit the back of my head, I turned around to see a crumpled up ball of paper on the floor. I picked it up then look up from my hands to see Tracy scolding me. I wondered why she would do that? I stuffed the paper in my pants and walked back to my seat. When I sat down I unfolded it to see if a message was inside and one was. It said....

Hey max, you better stay away from Alec he is mine. Or I will make your life a living hell.

Tracy

How dare she tell me to stay away from him she doesn't even now him,but apparently she needs all the good looking guys in school around her pinky. I give a anoying sigh and crumple the paper back up.

Sorry for the long wait, but will try to make the next longer and will update sooner.

Nixxi4U♡